Flock/Life Journey's 2019

Oh my! Who is the rooster in back?:eek:... I’d like to see him better.. unless you no longer have him?

Oh yes, that’s Rocky. I gave him away with a few hens as a Christmas present to a family that was buying one of my coops.
F15CA0BD-CF1A-4C80-9671-1838454DFD44.jpeg

6E7B6CAC-E247-45E1-8569-C19301B24831.jpeg

The bigger bottle is for molting birds. You mix it in their feed. I haven't done it yet. My math scares me sometimes. I'll get my dh to figure out the amounts.
View attachment 1727916

Sorry. Misread your post. Meal worms are good. Anything with extra protein.

Ohhh that answered 2 of my questions but. I didn't know there was a mix you could put in there watch love.

So, update on my porcelain rooster who was injured. He seems a lot better since we separated him and everything is scabbing over. We worked his eye open one day and it's stayed open since, so that's good. However, I decided to move him back in with the porcelain hens because all my roosters have started having problems it seems. One of my cochins' pen's top fell in, allowing him to get out which may have something to do with my older mille d'uccle rooster getting injured. It looks as if one of his toenails was stripped and he was bleeding everywhere. This was two days ago. We ended up wrapping it to get it to stop bleeding and separated him by moving some cochins around. Yesterday, we removed the wrap because it looked black(I think it might have just been dried blood, but figured the wound could use some fresh air anyways). Also yesterday, my two younger cochin boys started fighting, so we put the porcelain in with his hens and put one of the cochins in a spare carrier. Now no two roosters are together, so hopefully there won't be anymore fighting.

Good morning/evening :)
Oh yes, that’s Rocky. I gave him away with a few hens as a Christmas present to a family that was buying one of my coops.
View attachment 1727917
View attachment 1727918
Gosh he's stunning. :love

So, update on my porcelain rooster who was injured. He seems a lot better since we separated him and everything is scabbing over. We worked his eye open one day and it's stayed open since, so that's good. However, I decided to move him back in with the porcelain hens because all my roosters have started having problems it seems. One of my cochins' pen's top fell in, allowing him to get out which may have something to do with my older mille d'uccle rooster getting injured. It looks as if one of his toenails was stripped and he was bleeding everywhere. This was two days ago. We ended up wrapping it to get it to stop bleeding and separated him by moving some cochins around. Yesterday, we removed the wrap because it looked black(I think it might have just been dried blood, but figured the wound could use some fresh air anyways).
That's great he's feeling better!

Back
Top Bottom