Flock/Life Journey's 2019

Good morning/evening,:frow

Just want to mention, I most likely won't be online tomorrow due to another dance competition. I'm doing all open events, so it's not as serious, but still exciting (and long and very stressful) nevertheless.
Ellie you'll be awesome, I just know it. :hugs

Had to feed luna using a syringe this morning. She’s acting normal and she’s pecking around the grass but she won’t eat any of the food we give her
Her crop was a little smaller this morning than it was yesterday, still not empty.
Not a professional whatsoever but I always give my chickens with crop issues yogurt (unflavored). It's easy to digest and good for their crops. They love it so much I give them yogurt daily. A yogurt a day keeps the sour crops away.

Not a professional whatsoever but I always give my chickens with crop issues yogurt (unflavored). It's easy to digest and good for their crops. They love it so much I give them yogurt daily. A yogurt a day keeps the sour crops away.

Yes! I’ve been feeding her plain yogurt using a syringe :D
Just after soaking some bread with water and yogurt and she’s eating that. :thumbsup

Good morning/evening,:frow

Just want to mention, I most likely won't be online tomorrow due to another dance competition. I'm doing all open events, so it's not as serious, but still exciting (and long and very stressful) nevertheless.

You will do amazing love. How you have a great time and dance your heart out :hugs

Random Livestock Update:
Nothing new with chickens except that my roosters seem to be doing well. Yesterday, one of my ewes gave birth to a huge ewe lamb. For some reason the sheep seem to be having them later than they should. Either way, she's a real cutie. Now I just have one more ewe to give birth.
Random Livestock Update:
Nothing new with chickens except that my roosters seem to be doing well. Yesterday, one of my ewes gave birth to a huge ewe lamb. For some reason the sheep seem to be having them later than they should. Either way, she's a real cutie. Now I just have one more ewe to give birth.

Omg yayyy! Have you got photos love? We would love to see the little cutie.

Back
Top Bottom