Flock/Life Journey's 2019

They told me 84 for over 5 days. Its been in the 90s for three wks now :th
I will likely take longer at a bit higher temperature...but I suspect it actually has more to do with their life cycle. They will be gone when they are through reproducing for the year.

I will likely take longer at a bit higher temperature...but I suspect it actually has more to do with their life cycle. They will be gone when they are through reproducing for the year.

See they had told me that but also last year a few of em stuck around and were a problem through Fall. Just not in the heat of the day like the mosquitos they were out in the morning and evening. Last yr i didnt have poultry so i didnt Need to spray but i couldnt have the kids outside much. Wanted to let them play in their kiddie pools more.

See they had told me that but also last year a few of em stuck around and were a problem through Fall. Just not in the heat of the day like the mosquitos they were out in the morning and evening. Last yr i didnt have poultry so i didnt Need to spray but i couldnt have the kids outside much. Wanted to let them play in their kiddie pools more.
I wonder what they have for natural predators?

Back
Top Bottom