Flock of Geese

Discussion in 'Other Poultry - Birds & Hatching Eggs' started by Mrs. Fluffy Puffy, Sep 18, 2013.

1. Mrs. Fluffy Puffy

Mrs. Fluffy Puffy Fluffy Feather Farm

Jan 26, 2010
    Texas, Panhandle
    Downsizing my birds, I have about 10-15 geese (various ages) available. Smooth White Sebastopols, Tufted Sebastopol Projects,a Tufted White Roman goose, and some pretty mixes. $10.00 each on the Sebbie projects, and on the mixes. More for the Sebastopols.

PM, email, or you can call/text my cell phone: 940-585-1115 - please state if you are a BYC'er. I would love for some BYC'ers to give a loving home to my babies. Local pickup, or we could meet up somewhere.

Blessings -

~ Aspen

2. Mrs. Fluffy Puffy

Jan 26, 2010
    Texas, Panhandle
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

3. Mrs. Fluffy Puffy

Jan 26, 2010
    Texas, Panhandle
    Update: All the White Sebastopol, and Sebastopol Project juveniles are on hold for pickup. However, if you are interested, go ahead and send me a message, in case the deal falls through.

Still available: Three y/o Tufted White Roman goose, 1 Tufted American Buff x Tufted Roman juvenile goose (I think she's a goose), 1 Tufted American x Sebastopol goslings dark blue/lavender color, and three very pretty American mixed juveniles who are a hodge podge of colors. Will try and get some updated pictures.

~ Aspen

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by