Flock Sell Out!!@#

poultryfan73

Songster
9 Years
Mar 10, 2010
Tioga County Pa
Im getting rid of my fix flock of hens to get a pure breed flock of Buff Orpingtons. I have the following: 4 slw hens 5 delaware hens 7 red star hens 4 black austorlorp hens 5 americana hens 2 partidge rock hens 2 speckled sussex hens 1 barred rock hen 2 americana roosters 1 golden laced polish hen 3 white leghorn hens 1 white crested poilish rooster. pair of calico turkeys pair of blue slate turkeys 1 royal palm hen First come first serve call me at 1-570-324-6739 and ask for derik

Wish you where a little closer I'd take the Turkeys and I know someone looking for some of the breeds you listed.
I'll let them know.

am going out to take pictures now
big_smile.png
just to let you know the prices for the turkeys: for the sweetgrass pair $60... blue slate $40...royal palm hen $35

Last edited:
Quote:
Hello!

How much are you asking for your americana hens, speckled sussex hens, and barred rock, and golden laced? I am mostly just interested in the hens. I live in Luzerne County. It is too late to call, so I figured I would shoot you a message.

You can give me a call back tomorrow at 570-704-6794

Thank you!

Candice

Hi, I'm interested in your Sweetgrass Turkey pair and Blue Slate Turkey pair and I'd love to see their pics too. I also live in Luzern County. Please let me know if your turkeys are still available. Noriko.

Everything is still available except the polish hen.... call me for more details and after school i will be taking pictures.. I need you to call me ASAP call my cell at (removed by staff-personal information, please email or PM the poster)

Last edited by a moderator:

Back
Top Bottom