Flock stolen-may be in Barrington nh

Status
Not open for further replies.
I will ask this one more time and then I'm done here. Have you tried to contact the Maine Dept. of Agriculture about these birds being transported into Maine? You have been given a lot of information here as to how to get these birds back. Everyone has done their very best to help you out. Heck! If I lived closer, I would be taking this matter straight to the news station and to Mr.Horseman's front yard! I don't understand this whole mess. I wish I could, but can't. All I could do for you is give you the best advice I know to give as well as everyone else on this board. If they were my chickens, they would be back by now. Law or not! Good luck to you in getting this mess sorted out and heaven help all of the good hearted people on this board.

I had to come back and apologize if I offended you or anyone else on this board. I just don't know what else to do to help you out here. It seems to me that everyone has done their best to give you advice, but none is being taken. I really truly do hope that you get things straight and that you get your property back.

Last edited:
Wow, this thread jumped from 3 pages to 14 since the last time I posted. I really didn't feel like reading all the other pages.
hmm.png
I am still praying for you and your family during this hard time. I hope they are all found safely!
hugs.gif

Quote:
SORRY -I didnt answer ur post i meant to but got side tracked-anyhow no i have not tried to contact them.the fact that i hired someone to go get them from nh and bring them to maine -it will bounce right back to me i imagine and i not knowing as much as u do didnt even realize or check (duh) on if i was able to transport them state to state.
you really cant say if they were ur chickens theyd be back now.. ok u can SAY it but please.. and i have done what people have said to do. i am not on here crying for pity. i have called the people i should call. the only thing left to do is call a lawyer and NO i havent done that because i am reallly trying to do this w/out the court system.
having a dad as a retired police officer means what exactly? doesnt mean i can knowingly break the law and go to the horsemans house and demand my chickens! getting arrested isnt going to help my children! i am a mother too!! if you have a problem w/ me than why continue to read the post on this story? im just asking. it seems you want to cause some drama with the other doubters and put me in a bad light. they say fact is stranger than fiction. just because you dont understand it doesnt make it a lie either. believe me or not as i said earlier i am not on here to MAKE people believe something. if its boring as the other person said dont read it..right? i wrote a update that perhaps we will get some of the flock back.. thank you for congratulating me .. anyhow im not gonna play this back n forth game. there are people who do want updates and do want to know and i owe THEM that much! sorry if this sounds childish or cranky but to be honest i am feelin cranky . you ever heard the saying-if you dont have anything good to say -dont say it...
rant.gif

I understand the feeling cranky thing! I would be cranky about right now too if I was in your shoes! I didn't say I was doubting anything, nor do I claim to know very much, because to be honest I don't! I was also simply pointing out that I would hope that your dad would have ties somehow to help you get these chickens back. This has literally drove me crazy for the past two days trying to figure out how to get these birds back for you. It completely does not make sense! I mean, what kind of a country do we live in if our own Constitutional rights can't be upheld?

well if anyone can understand the frustration w/ this its me! you know why i came to this board? not for sympathy,pity or any of that.( i wish i had found this board years ago-under different circumstances) i came out of desperation hoping that someone would see my feathered babies and tell me! and it happened. someone did!!! i think everyone here is great i do! even if you dont DO anything for me just by saying you understand makes me feel better. growing up with a policeman i thought the law would always be on the innocents side but ive seen more than once thats not true. still i feel ive done what i can do -legally without getting myself in hot water and tonight MRS told me straight up she didnt want this to go to court and u know -dont u all hate me for saying this -I felt horrible-i did ..but i didnt waiver,.. now im just praying that mr horseman will say ok to them and give me back the flock (well the ones alive).. as i said that guy scares me-..
have a good nite Kim

I just sat and read 147 posts and still have no clear understanding of what is going on
here. Maybe my comprehension skills are poor.

4peeps why not take the time to write a chronological report of what happened and
make it basic. All property should be listed as well as dates.

If anyone has these secret names please pm them to me so I can check them out
myself.

Last thing, did you mention your father was a retired police officer? He should be the
one speaking to the police for you since cops know how to talk to cops.

* Good points, PC. Excellent, in fact! 4peeps, I know we've been tough on you,(and that was bound to happen given the confusion of this incident) but I'm very pleased that in just a couple days, you *HAVE LEARNED*
wink.png
wink.png
more than you had at the start; you have a shot at getting your birds back, too. Like PC said, get your records and pics of the birds and this mess in order, because you are more than likely still gonna have to go to court to get compensation from the MM's (every penny you paid him, just for starters, I would think, and all your lost eggs as well!) and Horseman, for every bird lost because of his dang dog. It ain't over yet. Not by a long shot. . . You hear?

Last edited:
very well said PC,,,it is very frustrating for me and possibly others to still not have a clear understanding of what happened,,,,did this lady say when you could get the chickens back? Try these suggestions that people have given you and let us know. We are interested and concerned for the chickens and you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom