Florida Always Sunny Side up Chicken Swap. UPDATE

I'm so glad Missy stepped up with the grill - I hate it that I'll have to miss this one. I was really looking forward to seeing Ingred's birds and meeting you guys! I'm already looking forward to the next one! ......stan
Sorry you won't be able to make it Stan.
No problem about the grill, I just need to clean it Saturday so I can put it in the car, I think I have plenty of charcoal too.I talked to Maye last night so she will take it home with her and if I have to leave early.
Missie

I'll be available to grab the grill if needed, too. I will NOT have a truck full of cages of birds to bring home. I Will NOT.

BTW, Missy, one of my girls is broody, so she has some of those EE eggs we talked about, so now the bator is notso crowded. :D

I'll be available to grab the grill if needed, too. I will NOT have a truck full of cages of birds to bring home. I Will NOT.
BTW, Missy, one of my girls is broody, so she has some of those EE eggs we talked about, so now the bator is notso crowded.
big_smile.png

Oh I didn't even think of you , that would be great and you are much closer than Maye.
That's great you have a broody hen to cover those eggs.
Forgot the LED flashlight at HD Sunday , guess I will just wait for the candler to get here this week...curiosity is killing me!

Thanks guys bringing the grills would be great. I have a small bag of charcoal left from the previous owner. Since Nava isn't gonna make it I guess we need paper and plastic to eat with. I do have a full bag of foam plates I got free at a WD sale last year in case we need extra. I got a conference table free off CL last year which would be great to put all the food on. Just need help getting it out to the carport. Hope to see you all there. Just remember this is a farm out in the real sticks and farms are not the cleanest places in the world. Don't wear your Sunday church clothes. LOL
Oh yeah, I have a friend who raises Australian Cattle Dogs and she has sheep, cattle and horses, it is guaranteed to be a dirty time, LOL! I have special shoes I wear because I know they will be filthy from the dust, not to mention the fact that the dogs love to roll in all the poop! So I will not be wearing my Sunday best ( not that I have any Suday best clothes ) . I am really looking forward to meeting everyone!

Um, Guys what do you mean(Don't wear your Sunday best?) When I'm not working on Sundays I wear my best on the farm outfit. My riding boots with comfy shorts and a tee shirt, even if I have to make a trip to town. Boy do I get some looks, but nope don't care. They don' t pay my bills and the farm makes me happy.

Maye

Um, Guys what do you mean(Don't wear your Sunday best?) When I'm not working on Sundays I wear my best on the farm outfit. My riding boots with comfy shorts and a tee shirt, even if I have to make a trip to town. Boy do I get some looks, but nope don't care. They don' t pay my bills and the farm makes me happy.
Maye
I agree! My legs are all scratched up because I had a huge argument with a bougainvillea a few weeks ago so just ignore them!

Hi all,

Can we get a rundown of who is coming and what they are bringing.....

1. Food

2. What poultry or small livestock.

Also anybody bringing turkeys? What breeds of whatever..... So we know how many crates to bring and money.....

Thank-you all,

Maye

Back
Top Bottom