Florida Always Sunny Side up Chicken Swap. UPDATE

If you look at the first post there is a current list of what everyone is bringing. So those members will be coming. Also go through the posts as far as what poultry they are bringing. I know for sure someone is bring turkeys but I don't remember what breeds. It's been raining for two days here and it's been hard to get things done.
he.gif
I know we need the rain but does it have to come all at once it's been raining steady for the last 4 hrs.

OK I did it. See post #1

Last edited:
Is this swap being advertised? CL? Flyers? Etc?

I have 3 roosters and some chicks to bring: 1 Iowa Blue rooster $15, 1 blue rock rooster $5, 1 black rock rooster $5. Chicks are $3: 4 mottled anconas, 2 RIR x Prod Red, 1 EE, 1 RIR, 1 black silkie, some others I can't recall.

Hi guys, long time no type...

I live in Haines City, but won't be able to make the meet because the IM FL 70.3 race is that day and I'm competing with my sister.

But, I have 2 purebred EE roos that need a new home, both from Murray McMurray. Both gorgeous birds, but missing tailfeathers as they're getting picked on. I have too many roos, so these 2 need to go. I also have plenty of EE eggs, if anyone wants some to hatch.

If anyone wants to swing by after the meet, you can have the roos for free, and a dozen eggs in thanks for taking the roos. They're really quite pretty, and hardly worth the meat to butcher them. (One is brownish-red, the other cream and black with multicolored accents.)

Email or pm me and I'll send you my address and phone#. I'm only 13-15 miles from the middle of Lake Wales.

Danielle

Just wanted a rundown, and yes now I am bringing more crates. Thanks a lot....

For food am bringing: 2 lbs hot dogs, mustard, ketchup, relish, Doritos nacho flav.

Ingrid, Do you need me to bring cooking tongs and stuff for the grilling?

We still need ice. I will look to see what I have in paper goods and throw that in.

Maye

I'm bringing ice (also drinks & cups).
smile.png
I'm not sure what poultry I'm bringing; possibly some Old English x Pyncheon chicks (was working on making tassel Old English) and maybe some Old English pairs & trios.

Missie: I've never had Rosemary cornbread. I sounds yummy.

SunnyChic: I'll add that to the poultry list. I hope everyone comes and has a good time. I'm having flashbacks to my 16th birthday party. No one came.
hit.gif

Back
Top Bottom