FLORIDA!!!!!ALWAYS SUNNY SIDE UP!!!

Hi Stan :)

Don't sell my chickens:)... Please

I sent an email..not sure if you got it...asking how they were doing...
Just let me know when they're ready to go home with me.

GAP1956
One Flying Low
My wrk ph# 813-685-1664 from @ 12-7pm Mon-Fri
c# 813-300-1817

PS Is your wife willing tob part with one more Americana I loved all the ones I saw & Kyle said if I was going to get another it would be best if I got them all at one time. But I understand if its no...I still want the ones I picked out.

Hello from Duval County....bach bach lol
D.gif

Hello all you sunny side up peeps.............
I have a few questions and need help from you all in your fine state.
First off, I Live in Wi. , But my MIL, her sister and my Niece Live in Leesburg......... and the help I need is of the legal kind, a short version of whats going on will follow. So anyone who knows a good attorney or was an attorney in this state please pm me with anything that will help.
So whats going on my niece is 13 and Ma's sisters boyfriend has been molesting her for god knows how long, we all just found out in May when he was finally caught by her other aunt........ anyway he is in jail where he belongs and is likely to get 30 years, but the problem is the state has charged Ma with child neglect, and is trying to take her daughter away. How this can be since she new nothing about the happenings with her daughter and THIS SLIMEBALL, see ma and dad adopted her and her maternal mother is deceased, no fathers whereabouts even known. Ma has raised her since days old. I have no idea the ;laws in Florida, but this seems absolutely ridiculous...............and I have never heard anything so friggen anal in my life............ we are very upset about this crazy bull, and need help.
Ma lives on SS and gets part of Dads check for the Niece dad is also deceased, so she can not afford a good attorney, one has been provided by the state. But to me this all seems like she is being railroaded to have her child taken away because another aunt has legal connections with CPS in there original state of NY, who has been telling very tall tales and trying to cause as much trouble as possible because she wants her for the pay check............she even had the ordacity to slander us saying we were coming to Florida to kidnap the mom and niece............. Well for one I DON'T HAVE ANY RECORD, NEITHER DOES THE HUBBY, IN MY LIFE TIME I HAVE HAD 1 SPEEDING TICKET, THE HUBBY HAS ABOUT THE SAME, WE DON'T DRINK, OR DO DRUGS, AND RIGHT NOW THE HUBBY IS IN SCHOOL TO GET HIS CDL SO HE CAN FIND A JOB. Alittle hard to run 1800 miles with no money also for 2......... and what the heck would we want to kidnap anyone???????????? just silly bull to cause trouble. Please if anyone has any advice it sure would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks Kim

Hello all you sunny side up peeps.............
I have a few questions and need help from you all in your fine state.
First off, I Live in Wi. , But my MIL, her sister and my Niece Live in Leesburg......... and the help I need is of the legal kind..
Wow, I'm sorry your family is going through this, especially your niece. I would say your Mother in Law needs a Family Law attorney. Probably the best thing to do is to call the Florida Bar Assoc, they have an attorney referral service (its free). You can tell them the issue and they can recommend some offices to you - some that might even do work for legal aid.

hello from Duval...bach bach
yippiechickie.gif

Hello, Feather Friends. Welcome to BYC.

Hey Cindy, Outback looks great. Had fowl pox 2 years ago. All recovered with no losses. Egg production way down in the main pen. Lost 2 hens from the heat. An older one and one of my white rock pullets. Planning on setting Aussie eggs on the 12th. Still have the three roos all still get along great.
big_smile.png
Can't wait to see the chicks. I have fallen in love with these birds. They are beautiful. If Outback does not recover, I may have to get another rooster from you. I thought the Delaware had dry pox because he never developed respiratory symptoms, but he went bad overnight and died today. The heat is really taking a toll this year. We are just not getting the afternoon rains to cool things down.

cindy

Cindy, all I have left are Barred Rocks and some blue rock chicks. The BRs are just over 3 months old and sexed. $10 for the pullets, cockerels are free. I don't expect them to be ready to lay until spring. They are VERY slow to mature. I hope you have the dry pox, it is mostly harmless. ..........stan
Stan, save 4 pullets and 1 cockerel for me if you have them available. If you are coming to one of the swaps up here, can I pick them up at the swap? I plan on going to the Lonesome Dove and Plant City swaps this month, but will go to another one of the Polk county swaps if that is the plan. If that doesn't work, I'll drive down again.

The pox has hit the Delawares hard. I lost one of the cockerels, unfortunately the best one. At least I will know that the survivors will be tough little birds. They have stopped growing with the illness. I am hoping they will pick up again once they recover. Will you be breeding the Delawares again in the fall? I really want to have more than one cock. The one that I have left has really odd wing feathers. They just don't lie properly and I am afraid it will be passed on to the offspring.

cindy

Just for the sake of curiosity why do you think that going to swaps are better than getting vaccinated chicks from a reputable hatchery?
The one I use is awesome and they do NOT cull any male chicks ever.

Back
Top Bottom