FLORIDA!!!!!ALWAYS SUNNY SIDE UP!!!

I'm in Port St. Lucie, which could be considered east coast. In Saint Lucie County, thanks! Just getting started with coturnix and bobwhite quail.

I'm in Port St. Lucie, which could be considered east coast. In Saint Lucie County, thanks! Just getting started with coturnix and bobwhite quail.
frow.gif
I use to live in your neck of the woods...
frow.gif

We will have a BYC table out in the parking area where the vendors will be.

OK, How about all the BYCers try to meet between 11:00 &12:00 at Cmoms BYC table. That way we can put some names to faces. I know I have talked to a lot of people on here and it would be great to finally meet face to face.
Looking foward to seeing some chicken friends. CloverdaleFarm I look foward to seeing you again and I will have some new photos of your BLRW. Patty good luck on your first show. Will up date you on a project witl your boys. No freezer camp for them, yet....

So what do ya'll think???

Maye

I got mine about the same time and the first batch of 5 hens, 4 blk ausralorp and 1 EE, layed for about 7 days and stopped then I got 4 more hens, 1 blk ausralorp and 3 wyandottes, someone didn't want and they layed for a couple of days then stopped, then I got a rooster an EE someone didn't want, he is very dominant male but nice to me. A couple of days ago I bought 2 more hens one a cuckoo maran and one an ameracaunas got one more egg and they stopped. I figure they just all have to get on the same cycle and I will be overwhelmed with eggs. Oh and then I also got a breeding pair of white silkies, thats how I know my rooster is a very dominant male, tried to put them in with the rest of my flock and I had to pull my EE off of the silkie and out of the pen and they now reside in my greenhouse till we can get other accomindations for them. Would love to go to the lake city show tomorrow maybe I can convince DH but doubt it cause he wants to see some more eggs before I get more chickens. Right now he's thinking about claiming them as dependents on the tax return.

All you florida people!!:)
Are chicks are hatching day by day. We have about 40 eggs in the Bator. Is anyone interested? I'm in clay county

Back
Top Bottom