FLORIDA!!!!!ALWAYS SUNNY SIDE UP!!!

Thank you cmon. We are new to the thrills. Kids love all the hens. Hens tolerate incessant holding. I think we are going to be good through the summer heat. Thank uou for your sage advice.

WOW! That's awesome! And I was worried I might be a little overboard. How many birds are you planning to move in there n

There will be 3 birds in the coop, 1 male and 2 females. We decided on making the coop out of metal because some of the older coops are deteriorating and we have replaced some of the wood on most of them. Eventually they will all have metal siding, no more rotting.

Just a reminder of our Crystal River Mall and Rural King Farm Swap, tomorrow Saturday, April 23rd. If you are just thinking about chickens or small livestock or already have an established flock, then you won't want to miss this event. Come join us for a day of talking, swapping and selling poultry and small livestock. Swap stories and information. Have some chicks or chickens, turkeys geese, ducks, guineas, you need to re-home, maybe rabbits, goats, a calf, pigs, eating eggs or hatching eggs to sell? How about some pieces of old farm equipment, a small tractor, harrow or what have you. Maybe you have plants and trees.What are you going to do? Bring it on down to the Farm Swap. We suggest vendors bring either a canopy or umbrella, there are some shaded areas, some open areas. These are farm swaps only so we ask that there are no flea market or garage sale items. Tell your neighbors, tell your friends, heck we don't care if you tell your enemies. Meet us for a beautiful day of buying, selling or swapping your farm related wares. As Always, No Fees! Stop by and chat. Come join us for our Monthly Farm Swap in the parking lot next to Office Max on Highway 19 and the main mall entrance, across the parking lot from Rural King.
frow.gif

Last edited:
@cmom: thank you for posting the farm swap info for these areas! I am SO going to at least one next month to look for brooder stuff ,incubators, maybe nest boxes.....lol. And whatever else I "need". Also nice to know I will have a place to take extra roo's and sell eggs, in future! Woot!! :D

@cmom: thank you for posting the farm swap info for these areas! I am SO going to at least one next month to look for brooder stuff ,incubators, maybe nest boxes.....lol. And whatever else I "need". Also nice to know I will have a place to take extra roo's and sell eggs, in future! Woot!!
big_smile.png
You will need a wire cage.
It will come in handy for Hospital rehab chickens, quarantine chickens, selling buying chickens.
It is just good to have one handy.
Cmom made the one I got. I do not know if she still wrestles wire or has retired from the sport.

Back
Top Bottom