FLORIDA!!!!!ALWAYS SUNNY SIDE UP!!!

Quote:
Nava so sorry you are having fox problems. Knock on wood since adding the great Pyrenees we haven't had any bob cats coyotes or coons back on the property. Our female has to stay inside during the day (she thinks fowl are toys) our male is out 24/7 and even letsnthe goslings sleep on him and pull his hair.

In Lake City on HWY 41 before you get into town there is Central States Feed. I buy 25lb bags of scratch grain and chick starter there. Their prices are pretty good.

So far I haven't had any problems with varmints. I do have my chickens in pens that are inside our fenced in yard. My chihuahuas and pomeranians are always going in and out thru the doggy door so that may help keep things away.

Carol

Hey Floridans especially those down south Anybody interested in buying a ghost Check out this craigslist ad from Delray

Worst thing some idot will buy it LO
Lsouth florida craigslist > palm beach co > for sale / wanted > general for sale
please flag with care: [?]

miscategorized
prohibited
spam/overpost
best of craigslist
Avoid scams and fraud by dealing locally! Beware any deal involving Western Union, Moneygram, wire transfer, cashier check, money order, shipping, escrow, or any promise of transaction protection/certification/guarantee. More info
Captured Ghost - $100 (Delray Beach)
Date: 2011-05-25, 5:24AM EDT
Reply to: [email protected] [Errors when replying to ads?]
I have a real ghost. i caught it in my house. It is currently stored safely in a glass jar. I will sell to the highest offer. The ghost is friendly. I assure you it is not an evil ghost!!!

* it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests

PostingID: 2401384837

* Copyright
00a9.png
2011 craigslist, inc.
* terms of use
* privacy policy
* feedback forum

thanks guys!!!
hugs.gif

Now they are put up 1 hr before dark I've seen the fox but he just looks at my fortress
droolin.gif
bun.gif

but I hope he gets shot soon!!!

still want to do a Swap at my place some time in Sep when it cools down a bit.

Back
Top Bottom