FLORIDA!!!!!ALWAYS SUNNY SIDE UP!!!

Oh, and I have the contact info on a guy that wants hens that lay "pretty eggs"--blue, green, dark brown, etc. He wants pullets only. PM me if you know someone with something he might want. Too many EEs, anyone??

Didn't do too well in Brooksville today, just paid for gas to get there and back. Worst part was I didn't get to meet Nava or see the nekkid chickens!
hit.gif
Maybe next time I'll bring layers, and everyone will want fuzzy butts. Good to see you again Patty, I didn't tell you about the 3 Silver Pencil chicks I have? They are not directly related to your guy either, and I am pretty sure all 3 are girls. Maybe the person that got him would be interested? .....stan

Didn't do too well in Brooksville today, just paid for gas to get there and back. Worst part was I didn't get to meet Nava or see the nekkid chickens!
hit.gif
Maybe next time I'll bring layers, and everyone will want fuzzy butts. Good to see you again Patty, I didn't tell you about the 3 Silver Pencil chicks I have? They are not directly related to your guy either, and I am pretty sure all 3 are girls. Maybe the person that got him would be interested? .....stan

They want laying hens. Selling them some tomorrow. They live in Dade City, so not far from me. I'll mention it though when I see them. If they're anything like the rest of us, they'll need more chickens soon!!
big_smile.png

Thanks. That seems awfully cheep when you consider the cost of feed these days. Makes me wonder what they really feed their chickens.
idunno.gif

I did the math and that just pays for the feed.
hit.gif

Last edited:
I have come out of retirement even if it's only to give my chickens some meds.....
ya.gif
Yea for me, I don't feel totally useless. I have a almost full bottle of the 250ml. Eprinex, I got the last one on the shelf. If anyone needs a small amount, I'm willing to share. Send me a pM

Thanks. That seems awfully cheep when you consider the cost of feed these days. Makes me wonder what they really feed their chickens.
idunno.gif

I did the math and that just pays for the feed.
hit.gif

I sell mine for $25 & get it or they can go on down the street.The ones that buy mine are guatimalans or mexicans.But they do try to talk me down but it just don't work cause I tell them you trry paying for feed for 6 months or a year till they get the size you want.Feed prices are really shooting up really fast.I hatch mine and then grow them out & sell them,So cost of electric & feed isn't cheap anymore.Hey I just got a rooster today my friend just got for me in Lakeland at the auction and I got him for $10 & his spurs are atleast 1 inch long.(HUGE BIRD..It's a BO)

Last edited:
Patty -
City Chicks in Pinellas Park has a lot of pullets, some even younger. Aracaunas, Golden and Silver laced Wyandotte's, Comets, Rhode Island Reds, Buffs. I have her number if you are interested.

Amy

Back
Top Bottom