FLORIDA!!!!!ALWAYS SUNNY SIDE UP!!!

Quote:
In St. Petersburg. Trying to locate two to three polish hens chicks by Christmas for granddaughters' visit. We have three RIR's now.

I have large fowl (RIR, RIW, BO and RSL) I go to swaps when I have extras to be rehomed. Some people will buy them for eating. At least it take a little bit out of the feed bill. I do hatch so I usually have a lot of boys. I recently got rid of around 100 birds. Mostly boys but a few pullets I didn't want to keep. The pullets go fast.

Ok. Yeah I have two cockerels I'm not going to keep but haven't had any luck so far on CL. One is a clean legged wheaten Marans the other is a straight combed OE so it'l probably have to be someone who wants a pet or the meat.

I don't go to very many swaps, but in my opinion , if you are going anyway, take them. If you can't sell them you could most likely find someone to take them off your hands. I would not make a special trip that far though. ......I'm taking a coulpe of wheaton Ameranaunas with the same intention. If I get $5 each, that will cover a little of the gas bill.  ....stan

Ohhhhhh noooo!!!!! Then I'd better not go coz you know how much I want those wheatens of yours Stan!!!!!! :p

Ohhhhhh noooo!!!!! Then I'd better not go coz you know how much I want those wheatens of yours Stan!!!!!!
tongue.png
lau.gif
& yes roosters are very hard to get rid of. Once in a blue moon someone will want them. Atleast thats the way it is for me. So if someone really wants some roosters let me know cause I got about 5 to get rid of cheap.

Not very long ago I took around 70 (mostly cockerels and some pullets) to the Barberville swap and sold them all. It sure helped my feed bill. Recently I took about 30 (mostly cockerels and a few pullets) to the Dunnellon swap and sold them.

Can you post a bigger picture of that flyer? I think that one might be far enough south that I can make it!
I have a 16 week old Wheaten Marans Roo and a Dominique Roo I need to find homes for. This is might be very good.
I might be interested in your Marans roo...do you have a pic of him?

Back
Top Bottom