FLORIDA ANYONE?? Please sign on map!

Discussion in 'Where am I? Where are you!' started by Southern Chickens, Mar 11, 2007.

1. Bi0sC0mp

Bi0sC0mp Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 21, 2008
    Raiford,FLA
    we just moved to a place out in the country getting all set up just have 8 sweet babaies at the moment..RIR/BUFF/AND BLACK GIANTS

2. Poison Ivy

Poison Ivy Chillin' With My Peeps

May 2, 2007
    Naples, Florida
    Welcome to the board.

3. Jay Bee

Jay Bee Out Of The Brooder

Apr 22, 2007
    North Florida
    BiOsCOmp welcome: I'm just down the road at Worthington Springs. I keep and show Dutch bantams. Just started with Jersey Giants. JB

Last edited: Apr 28, 2008
  4. lisas

lisas Out Of The Brooder

Mar 31, 2008
    Im in st. petersburg. Would love to meet someone else here that has chickens too. You can call at 727-439-4754

5. kray

kray Out Of The Brooder

Mar 21, 2008
    I'm from Palm Beach County. I see there are a total of three of us so far that have posted.

6. Sunny Side Up

Sunny Side Up Count your many blessings...

Mar 12, 2008
    Loxahatchee, Florida
    Hello Kray! I'm here in the NE corner of the Acreage. Can you see me waving? Hear my roosters crow, my guineas call? Where in Palm Beach County are you? Who is the third from PBC?

7. conny63malies

conny63malies Overrun With Chickens

Mar 22, 2008
    Annetta Kentucky
    just left there in february. you couldnt move me back there for all the money in te bank. Too many nutcases non driving loop's and we got hit by three hurricanes in 04. too many bad memories

8. kray

kray Out Of The Brooder

Mar 21, 2008
    Hi there, I'm also in the NE corner of the Acreage, what a small world. Orchidchick, page 11 or 12 of the posts lives in Palm Beach County. What kind of chickens do you have, and where do you purchase yours here locally?

9. Sunny Side Up

Sunny Side Up Count your many blessings...

Mar 12, 2008
    Loxahatchee, Florida
    Well, howdy neighbor Kray! I'll email you more info, but right now I have to get off this 'puter. I have a mixed bouquet of heavy breed layers, some mixed-breed bantams, and mixed-breed offspring of them all. I've gotten some from McMurray, others from Red Barn Feed Store, a few from Wild Cargo Pets. I donated fertile eggs to the Poultry Fanciers Assn, which runs the chicken tent at the So Fla Fair, to hatch during the fair. I brought home about 40 of those chicks, gave over half to a pal, still have 14. Let's get together, I wonder if my roos know yours?

10. Keystone newbie

Keystone newbie Out Of The Brooder

May 1, 2008
    Keystone Heights, FL
    Quote:You're just up the road from me. I'm a few miles north of Keystone Heights. I'm brand new to all of this. My husband is just as interested, though, so it helps. We've got five acres and are doing nothing with it. We figured chickens would be a nice start.

Deanne

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by