Florida Sunshine Classic Poultry Show, Sat. Jan. 7th, Lake City, FL

Had a great time! Really liked the way the judges wrote comments on the cards. Being new to showing it helps to know what's wrong with a bird or what you need to improve on.

Quote:
Hope you enjoy the Cayuga hen that you got from me. She came was 1st place out of the cayuga hens. Shes the same one that won me Champion Medium duck llast year at Newnan.

Quote:
Hope you enjoy the Cayuga hen that you got from me. She came was 1st place out of the cayuga hens. Shes the same one that won me Champion Medium duck llast year at Newnan.

Freya,
The two silkies that I got from you are doing great!

I really had fun, this was my 2nd yr. I got my neighbors to go. I love talking to all the chicken people. I'll be there next year. I hope to have good enough stock to show one day, right now I'm still working on my coops. I love the Brahmas, orps , modern game bantams, pretty much every chicken breed there. I really enjoyed walking around ,and looking at the chickens with my best chicken friends Caroline, Marrissa,and Andy, but I think Andy want's to buy some of those Modern Game Bantams. lol just kidding. I love everybody they are so friendly, and it's nice to talk to people who understand what it's like to love chickens.
love.gif
Heather

I just found out that our own Julie Akers from Inverness took BOTH BOB and RB with her Marans!!!!! Congrats Julie!! We are proud of you and all your hard work on the Marans!!!

I am trying to find the contact information for a person who was showing at the Lake City show.

NAME:

Melinda Broach
1614 Ferry Road
Frankling Ga 30217

I have an email address, but my emails aren't being answered.
I want to try to meet up with her in Newnan and get some eggs.

PLEASE, if anyone has a phone or email address for Melinda - - PLEASE PM me ...

I am trying to find the contact information for a person who was showing at the Lake City show.

NAME:

Melinda Broach
1614 Ferry Road
Frankling Ga 30217

I have an email address, but my emails aren't being answered.
I want to try to meet up with her in Newnan and get some eggs.

PLEASE, if anyone has a phone or email address for Melinda - - PLEASE PM me ...

You posted this in the Georgia thread for sure? Just a reminder. ......stan

Does anyone know when the Invereness show is going to be in March? All I know is March, and that it will be in Inverness again. Also I need to know who get get ahold of to show.

Back
Top Bottom