FLORIDA Swap/Sales & Events Chat thread ***UPDATES***...

Aleida remember if you need anything I am right aroud the corner
hugs.gif

Aledia, i am sorry to see such a beautiful person taken to soon! There are no words to make the pain of loosing someone special any less!!! We are all here for you & if you need anything please let us know. Your friends family & your will be in our prayers!!!

I am planning a BIG swap in the spring. I have gotten together with a guy in south lakeland who has a huge lot & plenty of space for parking. Gonna talk to him about door prizes & maybe making a best of award. Also wanna get some local business people to come in with home made goods & maybe even produce. make it a huge event for all of us chicken lovers & help him celebrate his NEW feed store. Kinda hopeing for a TSC swap feel if you know what i mean. Gonna make flyers & post dates soon................

Will need all my friends to come out and support me in this new partnership!!!!! So all you coop makers, chickens swapper, duck lover & more GET YOUR STOCK READY!

Hopefully the Mods won't delete this post as I have posted it in a couple of different places. Here is the Florida BYC Banner. We're calling this the Florida BYC Banner for the Florida BYC Chapter. It will be available to anyone who would like to use it. There is a sign-up sheet, more or less like the BYC sign-up sheet, so we will hopefully be able to keep track of it. Anyone that wishes to use it for their event, must sign up and send it to the next person on the sign-up sheet. We don't care what carriers are used, UPS, USPS, FedEx, etc. We do suggest that whatever carrier you use to please get a tracking number. One of the BYC banners has been missing. The sign-up sheet for the Florida BYC Banner, is also in post #1.

Here is the Florida BYC Banner sign-up sheet:
https://spreadsheets.google.com/ccc...Xb3h6eUI1ckJXc0E&authkey=CLaegcEL&hl=en#gid=0
If anyone tried to sign up and it didn't work, try again. I fixed the problem.

flbycbanner.jpg

Last edited:
January 18th, Sarasota city commissioners voted unanimously in support of a new ordinance allowing residents to have up to four hens. No roosters allowed.

Aleida, may God bless you with wonderful memories and a peaceful heart at this time of terrible sadness. We all love you and want the best for you in all things! Consider yourself 'group hugged' !!!!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom