Fluctuations of humidity

I'm in luck with the rooster I have 2 now both young brothers actually some prett birds breed unknown so that's better. Now if I can get chicks I can start again and have my egg production up again

I'm in luck with the rooster I have 2 now both young brothers actually some prett birds breed unknown so that's better. Now if I can get chicks I can start again and have my egg production up again

That's great! If you post pictures here or even better in the What Breed or Gender is this? forum we might be able to help with the breed (unless they are mixes, in which case it's tough).

I'll take some pics soon am in the process of securing my chicken run up and building a dog trap the dogs did a number on my coop too also getting a section set up for young birds a transition run and coop that I will turn into a bantam coop and run later

Yea it is a job will take me a few weeks to complete then my biddies will be ready if i have any well not correct already have one was what was left of my sitting hens first and last brood

Back
Top Bottom