Fluffy Butt Friday

Thanks for the revival of the thread cause I got some fluffy Butts!
IMG_20171008_150957.jpg
IMG_20171008_150947.jpg
IMG_20171008_150935.jpg
IMG_20171008_150923.jpg
IMG_20171008_144521.jpg
IMG_20171008_144455_1.jpg
IMG_20171008_144344.jpg
IMG_20171008_144302.jpg
IMG_20171008_143903.jpg
IMG_20171008_143849.jpg
IMG_20171008_143737.jpg

Yes, great idea to revive this! It sure is a fun thread. Aw! They are adorable! Is Christena a Red Cochin? So pretty!

Here's one of my neighbor's chickens:

View attachment 1161212

And one of my own:

View attachment 1161213
Sure is, this thread seems to attract some fun characters! :D
Thank you so much! :) They will love the compliments! ;) :hugs Yeppers, Christena is a Red Cochin bantam puffball. :love
Awwwww!!!!! :love Sosososo flufferzzzz, all of them! :love
You're more than welcome, Summer! :D
Oh my word. :love:love Why is your flock SO precious? :love There are couple unfamilar faces in the bunch....:D I spy with my little eye a stunning EE boy. :love

~Alex/Amari

Thank you so much! :) They will love the compliments! ;) :hugs Yeppers, Christena is a Red Cochin bantam puffball. :love

Indeed it does! No problem, ha ha! :D Owh!! I love Cochin's, I have blue! I really want red sometime. The bantams are so fluffy!!

Thank you! :D

Indeed it does! No problem, ha ha! :D Owh!! I love Cochin's, I have blue! I really want red sometime. The bantams are so fluffy!!

Thank you! :D
:lol: Who DOESN'T love the sunshine-filled, living poofs known as Cochins? :love;) Blue, oh my...they must be gorgeous. :D By all means, you should have every color! :p (I'm really helping the chicken math situation, I know ;):lol:) Too fluffy for words!! :love

~Amari

:lol: Who DOESN'T love the sunshine-filled, living poofs known as Cochins? :love;) Blue, oh my...they must be gorgeous. :D By all means, you should have every color! :p (I'm really helping the chicken math situation, I know ;):lol:) Too fluffy for words!! :love

~Amari

Exactly! What's not to love? They are wonderful! Thank you! Yes, I should! LOL! No, you're fine! I think the same! :lol:

There's nothing you can't love! :love :lol: You're so welcome! :D
:lau I'll try not to taint your mind with my thinking - the more breeds, color varieties, the better! ;) :lol: Well, that's a good thing! :p :lol:

~Amari

Yes, sure is the better! I love experimenting with colors when breeding/cross breeding! :) I could only imagine a Blue Cochin crossed to a Delaware! :love I might try that!

You're more than welcome, Summer! :D
Oh my word. :love:love Why is your flock SO precious? :love There are couple unfamilar faces in the bunch....:D I spy with my little eye a stunning EE boy. :love

~Alex/Amari
Lol thanks!

Back
Top Bottom