FOGHORN LEGHORN~ "Lookit here son, I say, I say son, did ya see that hawk after those hens? ....

I've heard crows can be tamed. It's just not for me though! You could probably train one to find your keys! Lol!
now how could I train a bird to find my keys when I cant find them half the time?
hu.gif

Lol! That makes for a funny scene in my head! Nah, he leaves them somewhere in the house. I tell him, do what I do. I leave them IN the car. You just have to remember to take them off when you park the car. Seems simple, go fig!

Shellz nice coop!!
Sally I've been having large groups of Ravens circling my property and I see them over the neighbors as well...been awhile since I've seen them doing that, they don't usually hang around here too often unless they've spotted a hawk nest...do you think that could be it?

I get hawks, ravens in the day and Owls at night.

Thanks hillfloweranch! I've had ravens and crows doing same thing last week. I think they are getting together to mate. They've been vocalizing in a way I've never heard them before. Just the other day, I saw a crow with some nesting material in its beak. That's just my take on it anyway. I have also observed a pair of hawks flying over a neighbour's property. No crows in sight at the time.

Thanks hillfloweranch! I've had ravens and crows doing same thing last week. I think they are getting together to mate. They've been vocalizing in a way I've never heard them before. Just the other day, I saw a crow with some nesting material in its beak. That's just my take on it anyway. I have also observed a pair of hawks flying over a neighbour's property. No crows in sight at the time.
yea..every now and then there will be a few dive bombing a hawk, not sure if the hawk is prey or predator. Also not sure if all the hawks out here are the Red-Tail which is most common here in the high desert

Back
Top Bottom