Foley's SLW

waddles99

Songster
8 Years
Jun 22, 2013
NJ
Has anyone ever ordered any SLW from Jerry Foley in Kentucky? I want good quality show stock to show at state and county levels. Were you guys happy with the quality?

Did you check the Silver Laced Wyandotte thread? What I saw there was that Foley's was pricey but top of the line BEAUTIFUL birds. If you start breeding SLW from Foley stock--let me know--I would love a pullet and you are drivable distance from me!

Yes, I've been talking to some people in that thread about Foley's line. The birds are very pricey and the shipping is as well, but i know i am getting the very best. Im going to be getting 6 chicks, and chances are 3 will end up pullets. If you would like one you can pick up in Harding, NJ. I won't want to keep all 3. All i would need is $25 for the chick plus feed costs.

Has anyone ever ordered any SLW from Jerry Foley in Kentucky? I want good quality show stock to show at state and county levels. Were you guys happy with the quality?
Jerry is a nice guy and has some good birds. I don't think his prices are high...they are right in line with what pure bred birds cost.

Matt

Last edited:
Jerry is a nice guy and has some good birds. I don't think his prices are high...they are right in line with what pure bred birds cost.

Matt

Alright, cool. Im so excited to receive these birds! Hopefully i can receive them in time to enter the pullet classes at the October show. By the way, Ive seen some pics of your birds on jimspetsandpoultry and around the forum. Very impressive! Would love to have some of your chicks!

Alright, cool. Im so excited to receive these birds! Hopefully i can receive them in time to enter the pullet classes at the October show. By the way, Ive seen some pics of your birds on jimspetsandpoultry and around the forum. Very impressive! Would love to have some of your chicks!

Have you gotten your chicks from Foley's yet? Don't forget --I will happily buy a pullet from you if you end up with a spare!

Have you gotten your chicks from Foley's yet? Don't forget --I will happily buy a pullet from you if you end up with a spare!

Don't worry, i haven't forgotten about you! I have not heard from Jerry as of now, but i know he has started hatching so it shouldn't be too long before he has chicks for me. Im hoping i hear from him soon.

Back
Top Bottom