Food stuck in chicks nose?

Kippy80

Hatching
Jun 21, 2021
Hi, I recently got chicks from a local pet store a couple days ago. I give them food and water and all that stuff.
But, last night, one of my chicks started to make some weird noises and I’m concerned. I’m not sure if its a sign of something or just stuff in their nose. She doesn’t make the noise while she is sleeping. I try to keep the temperature at 75 degrees.
So if its just food in the nose, how can I unclog them? And also, when we first got the chicks, I noticed that one has blue around his eyes, is that normal?

Hi, I recently got chicks from a local pet store a couple days ago. I give them food and water and all that stuff.
But, last night, one of my chicks started to make some weird noises and I’m concerned. I’m not sure if its a sign of something or just stuff in their nose. She doesn’t make the noise while she is sleeping. I try to keep the temperature at 75 degrees.
So if its just food in the nose, how can I unclog them? And also, when we first got the chicks, I noticed that one has blue around his eyes, is that normal?
Alright, found out it was actually just food in her nose. She got it out by her self. But I’m still not sure about the blue around the eyes. We may go to the vet for a check up for both of them.

Back
Top Bottom