~Fools Gold~ (a daring role play)

Pics
"It will definitely be grander if it is bigger," Bri agreed, rifling through her backpack and pulling out a jar of sauerkraut. She offered some to Roo. "It's delicious, and I have plenty for the entire journey."
Then she glanced around impatiently. As usual, her partners in crime were late. She suspected that more than one of them had stopped to "pick up" (steal) more items for the voyage.
"Uh, I'm not hungry." Roo said, maybe a little bit too quickly. She was hungry. However, she did not want to be slapped by a mop. I brought no food. That was a mistake. I've made many mistakes. I should've just gone to Siberia with Popcorn.

Kyndra knew she was late.
As always, she was a few minutes late, bolting towards the warehouse with her backpack across her shoulders. A long haired black and white cat dashed after her, while she carried a gray one in her arms as she slipped into the warehouse, panting heavily.
"Sorry...sorry, I'm late, I know."

Gail frantically rifled through the bins under her bed. "I might need... oh but then... gah!" She shoved a few more chargers and her phone into her bag, then grabbed her wallet out and checked to make sure the debit card was still there. She had been paranoid since she thought she lost it at school once.
"Daaad! I'm going to go work on a project with Ellie!" She called.
"The spanish one?"
"Yeah!" With the amount of protectiveness her parentsdisplayed, one would think they'd have figured out that she had graduated high school already and now loved a life of rebellion against the government. But the high school didn't even know she had graduated-possibly because she hadn't officially graduated. But she knew all of the material the school had to offer, so what was the point of going to school? Especially when she had friends who were good at hacking. And the school's electronic grade system was so poorly protected. Gail raced down the stairs and dashed out the door, careful not to let it slam, or she'd get a lecture to end all lectures. Except maybe the one they'd give her if they found her letter explaining her absence if the plan didn't work. If that happened, she'd probably still end up running away. Emancipation's always an option, with my 'internship' at amazon paying so well. She smirked as she jogged, then stopped in her tracks and ran back a few paces. "Parzy! Parzivalll! Here boy!" The little dragon, mottled blue and white with splotches of brown, black and red occasionally, rumpled out of a dumpster. Gail groaned. "Now you'll be all smelly!" She wrinkled her nose as he perched on her shoulder. "Gross." She didn't push him off though, and started jogging again.

Lucy’s head snapped up, her cold blue eyes fixing on the door of the food shop. She looked at the blue watch stranded on her pale wrist, she was 3 minutes late. A feint nicker sounded from Smoke her dapple grey gelding, Lucy swung her backpack filled with fruits and vegetables over one shoulder. She broke into a run as she reached the door throwing it open. “Come on Smoke. We’re late” she shoved a foot roughly in the stirrup and swung on nudging him gently into a canter. They cantered through town approaching the warehouse. She kicked her feet out sliding to the ground. “Good boy” she praised wrapping his reins around the tree “stay here. I won’t be long”. She hurried into the warehouse “sorry I’m late. Just gathering....supplies” she said

Kyndra knew she was late.
As always, she was a few minutes late, bolting towards the warehouse with her backpack across her shoulders. A long haired black and white cat dashed after her, while she carried a gray one in her arms as she slipped into the warehouse, panting heavily.
"Sorry...sorry, I'm late, I know."
As the new cats entered the scene, a lump of gray and white fur raced over and flopped towards the black and white cat. "I brought Chonk," Roo said, stating the obvious.

As the new cats entered the scene, a lump of gray and white fur raced over and flopped towards the black and white cat. "I brought Chonk," Roo said, stating the obvious.
Kyndra glanced down at Chonk, laughing as Kizmit curled his tail, chirping in greeting to the other feline. "I brought Kizmit. And Nova." She raised the gray cat she was holding. Nova's ears were flattened, a look of disgust on her face.
She frowned, holding the cat against her chest. "I don't think she's very happy."

Kyndra glanced down at Chonk, laughing as Kizmit curled his tail, chirping in greeting to the other feline. "I brought Kizmit. And Nova." She raised the gray cat she was holding. Nova's ears were flattened, a look of disgust on her face.
She frowned, holding the cat against her chest. "I don't think she's very happy."
Chonk rolled over, spreading his fluffy expanse of stomach across the cement floor. He batted a paw experimentally towards the other cat. "Chonk has that effect." Roo said in explanation. "All my other cats are annoyed with him."

Gail burst into the warehouse, a bag of starbucks in one hand and Dutch bros in the other. "Sorry I'm late, but I brought caffeine!" She beamed. "And some non caffeine stuff for those of us who don't have a drug addiction." She set town the bags of drinks on the floor, withdrawing a cup of some sort of colorful, caffeinated, sugar saturated drink from the dutch bros bag. She had no idea what it was, but it tasted great. She walked over the the cats and dumped Parzival unceremoniously into their midst. "Play nice, or no bacon for you." She instructed firmly.

Back
Top Bottom