~Fools Gold~ (a daring role play)

Pics
Bri smashed the remains of her jar of sauerkraut to get everyone's attention, and then threw her metal fork as far as she could because she was finished with it.
"We are still missing one person, Mystic, but I'm sure she'll be here soon." She glanced around at everyone and their animal accomplices, noting a faint whinnying coming from outside. "Tonight we will organize everything, tomorrow we will board the ship leaving at 10am. We'll round all of the vacationers up, tie up the security guards, staff, and whatnot, and then drop everybody off on the very tip of Florida. There's lovely beach houses there and some nice ice cream and souvenir shops so I'm sure they'll be fine. After that we'll engage retro-reflective panels, turn on the turbo engines, and fly to our island. Just kidding, we'll actually have to steer the boat and there are no retro-reflective panels, sorry. Then we'll live like kings and queens until the end of days. River, did you bring the machine guns and chips?"

Sarah pulled up to the designated warehouse, her bike tires so overworked that they were squealing. Her hair was wild, her eyes were streaming, and her heart was practically leaving her body. Peep, on the other hand, was obviously going to need an indefinite recovery period. Sarah plucked the frazzled bantam from her shoulder and tucked her into her hoodie's pocket.
It hadn't be an easy trip, but at least she'd had the route memorized for three years known the way.
Sarah leapt clear of her steaming bike and yeeted it into a nearby bush for stealth purposes. Then she slammed into the nearest door, compromising the rusted hinges as expected, and literally busted it down. She couldn't have asked for a better entrance.
"I HAVE ARRIVED."
Gary chucked Lavender at her and she landed on Sary's head squaring up to Peep.

Gary chucked Lavender at her and she landed on Sary's head squaring up to Peep.
"Garthgarthgarthgarthgarthgarthgarth," Sary chanted crazily upon seeing who had assaulted her with a dap. "I was gonna hug you, but..." She arched an eyebrow as Lavender started antagonizing Peep in her pocket. "I think Lav's telling me you feel otherwise."

Sarah pulled up to the designated warehouse, her bike tires so overworked that they were squealing. Her hair was wild, her eyes were streaming, and her heart was practically leaving her body. Peep, on the other hand, was obviously going to need an indefinite recovery period. Sarah plucked the frazzled bantam from her shoulder and tucked her into her hoodie's pocket.
It hadn't be an easy trip, but at least she'd had the route memorized for three years known the way.
Sarah leapt clear of her steaming bike and yeeted it into a nearby bush for stealth purposes. Then she slammed into the nearest door, compromising the rusted hinges as expected, and literally busted it down. She couldn't have asked for a better entrance.
"I HAVE ARRIVED."
Kate grinned at the dramatic entrance. They needed someone to be the center of attention to pull them all out of their awkward shell. She thought this and then hid her smile behind the paper coffee cup, taking a careful sip to test the temperature. It was weird to finally meet them all, but also normal. It was going pretty much exactly how she expected. Time to pretend you're not at all awkward in real life.

Bri smashed the remains of her jar of sauerkraut to get everyone's attention, and then threw her metal fork as far as she could because she was finished with it.
"We are still missing one person, Mystic, but I'm sure she'll be here soon." She glanced around at everyone and their animal accomplices, noting a faint whinnying coming from outside. "Tonight we will organize everything, tomorrow we will board the ship leaving at 10am. We'll round all of the vacationers up, tie up the security guards, staff, and whatnot, and then drop everybody off on the very tip of Florida. There's lovely beach houses there and some nice ice cream and souvenir shops so I'm sure they'll be fine. After that we'll engage retro-reflective panels, turn on the turbo engines, and fly to our island. Just kidding, we'll actually have to steer the boat and there are no retro-reflective panels, sorry. Then we'll live like kings and queens until the end of days. River, did you bring the machine guns and chips?"

Kate pulled her phone out and called @MysticChocobo to tell her to get her butt over here already. Then hung up before she could say anything.

"I won't be needing a gun." She said raising her hand. "I'll just threaten to throw my attack rooster at them." Kate pointed to the orange and black bantam roo on her shoulder, that wasn't there 2 seconds ago. "His name is Blade by the way, and he's learned simple commands like 'up' and 'come here'." She realized she was bragging about her little boy a little too much but she didn't care. He was adorable and was being a good boy watching the 3 cats nervously from his perch.

Gail nodded sagely. She was a strictly non caffeinated person for a while, first out of principle, and eventually out of a fear of migraines. She took another draw of her drink, pursing her lips as she swirled the syrupy during around her mouth. Caffeine was a game of Russian roulette. Was she going to get super energized and focused, or would she become incapacitated with a torturous headache and sickness? It was worth the risk, though.
(I relate to this so hard omw)
River, who had admittedly gotten distracted with the resistible urge to steal, vault through the broken window-- Nearly dropping her precious coffee as each of her three 'attack' dogs jumped through after her.
Counted our loss, counted our loss. She rapped along in her head, having connected her earbuds on the way in order to try and combat her growing nervousness.
As she rather loudly dropped in, she ripped them out, stuffing them in her dark blue jean pockets. "SUP SUCKERS, THE PARTY HAS ARRIVED!" She shouted her usual greeting-- Having long lost faith in calm, easy going vocalization.
She barely heard Bri start talking and soon started listening, smiling innocently. "Oh yes, got both. Plenty of guns for all of us and even more ammo and chips. Spicy chips, to be exact-- The best. Also I brought baseball caps for all of us. Don't ask."

Last edited:
"I HAVE ARRIVED."
"Do you want coffee? Or cocoa? Or something else?" Gail asked hopefully.

"Garthgarthgarthgarthgarthgarthgarth," Sary chanted crazily upon seeing who had assaulted her with a dap. "I was gonna hug you, but..." She arched an eyebrow as Lavender started antagonizing Peep in her pocket. "I think Lav's telling me you feel otherwise."
“I ship it!” Amer blurted the first thing that came to her head. She then what she always did and sought the anonymity of hiding behind Shiloh’s gorgeous mug.

Back
Top Bottom