~Fools Gold~ (a daring role play)

Pics
"renibus renibus me gratis" fluff screamed in fluent latin
Screenshot 2020-01-24 at 3.33.44 PM.png

Last edited:
fluff went absolutely feral. a talking cat??? that concept is absolutely WILD. fluff scraped kidneys off the ceiling in a spurt of impatience and fear fueled by shiloh. rain needed to come. the crops needed to be watered. the peoples of the warehouse. her friends. they were the crops and they needed this.

43 more kidneys appeared at inconsistent intervals. fluff tipped her apple orchard hat to river.
Amer hid beneath an umbrella of flamingoes as the kidney reign began. With the use of the incorrect rain, Amer shivered and imagined all of the kidneys conglomerating into one kidney king, then shivered again because she just gave Fluff that idea.
Shiloh sat with the book on his belly, unfazed.

“Yes” Lucy nodded
"Good. Prove it." River ordered.
fluff went absolutely feral. a talking cat??? that concept is absolutely WILD. fluff scraped kidneys off the ceiling in a spurt of impatience and fear fueled by shiloh. rain needed to come. the crops needed to be watered. the peoples of the warehouse. her friends. they were the crops and they needed this.

43 more kidneys appeared at inconsistent intervals. fluff tipped her apple orchard hat to river.
"Man, this is way better than that one time I set the entire government and my family on fire." River mused softly, pulling a pizza pinata out of her pocket.
"YES. YES ATTACK THE SPAWN OF SATAN!" She roared, her undying hatred for all of house cat kind raging inside of her. She began throwing star fruit at the annoying creature aggressively.

Amer hid beneath an umbrella of flamingoes as the kidney reign began. With the use of the incorrect rain, Amer shivered and imagined all of the kidneys conglomerating into one kidney king, then shivered again because she just gave Fluff that idea.
Shiloh sat with the book on his belly, unfazed.
"you fool. you absolute bassoon. i am the kidney king"

"Man, this is way better than that one time I set the entire government and my family on fire." River mused softly, pulling a pizza pinata out of her pocket.
"YES. YES ATTACK THE SPAWN OF SATAN!" She roared, her undying hatred for all of house cat kind raging inside of her. She began throwing star fruit at the annoying creature aggressively.
fluff laughed then didnt. "bro"

"house cats are best cats"

Shiloh screamed but could not abandon his duty as a pillow.
“Wai?”
Amer jumped away from her flamingo shield and threw herself in front of the cat, taking hit after hit of star shaped fruit before collapsing on the ground.

Shiloh screamed but could not abandon his duty as a pillow.
“Wai?”
Amer jumped away from her flamingo shield and threw herself in front of the cat, taking hit after hit of star shaped fruit before collapsing on the ground.
River frowned. "She may or may not be dead. I take no responsibility for anything."

River squinted at her, suspicion crossing her face. "They killed my chicken friends in front of my face. They screamed war at me. I am obeying their cry."
“Excuse me but I did nothing of the sort. In fact, chickens are my friends. I take it upon myself to defend the coop from those horrible mice.” Shiloh was very offended by the prejudice. “It’s those horrible dogs you ought to be fighting.”

“Excuse me but I did nothing of the sort. In fact, chickens are my friends. I take it upon myself to defend the coop from those horrible mice.” Shiloh was very offended by the prejudice. “It’s those horrible dogs you ought to be fighting.”
"Ya'know, first part made me wanna call an alliance but that second part makes me wanna destroy you and everything you love. Dogs are my life. My children. They and kidneys mean so much to my ailed heart. They strengthen me when I am weak, they bring me hope and peace and keep me alive."

River squinted at her, suspicion crossing her face. "They killed my chicken friends in front of my face. They screamed war at me. I am obeying their cry."
fluff inhaled this character backstory like asthma medication
"DOGS ARE VERY MLERV" fluff screamed, shapeshifting into a dog

Back
Top Bottom