~Fools Gold~ (a daring role play)

Pics
Chonk rolled over on top of him and stretched out his stubby legs to bat at Shiloh in return.

Roo thrusted her sword at Bri's arm, but moved carefully. She saw the way Bri held that mop. She was truly a master of mopmanship.
Shiloh realized this was the first time in a fight where he couldn’t use his size as an advantage. He did the belly kicks move.

Blade ripped a hole in the fabric of space and retrieved the candy necklace from z-space. Dropping it in Kate's hand as he flew past and landed strutting on the floor with his chest puffed out.

The child vortex was ignited by the sight of candy. The 4 munchkins merged into one being, spinning around in a blurry tornado of teeth, shrieking as they plowed through the building taking out a wall.

Kate watched them go. Completely over shooting the actual candy, and disappearing into the sunset.

"They'll be back." She said, unconcerned by the gaping hole in the side of the building.

"Alright, so, just to be clear. Tomorrow, we ARE tossing people over board, instead of tying them up. It will definitely save on the babysitting bill."

Chonk rolled over on top of him and stretched out his stubby legs to bat at Shiloh in return.

Roo thrusted her sword at Bri's arm, but moved carefully. She saw the way Bri held that mop. She was truly a master of mopmanship.
Bri has studied mopmanship at the University of Mops and Brooms and she was truly a wonder to be beheld. She deflected Roo’s sword with one swift sweep.

Blade ripped a hole in the fabric of space and retrieved the candy necklace from z-space. Dropping it in Kate's hand as he flew past and landed strutting on the floor with his chest puffed out.

The child vortex was ignited by the sight of candy. The 4 munchkins merged into one being, spinning around in a blurry tornado of teeth, shrieking as they plowed through the building taking out a wall.

Kate watched them go. Completely over shooting the actual candy, and disappearing into the sunset.

"They'll be back." She said, unconcerned by the gaping hole in the side of the building.

"Alright, so, just to be clear. Tomorrow, we ARE tossing people over board, instead of tying them up. It will definitely save on the babysitting bill."
Bri gave a shrug. “Well okay, but we can give them lifeboats at least,” Bri said. “After that, survival of the fittest.”

“I totally agree,” Amer said. “And just so we are clear, I won’t need any weapons.” She snapped her fingers, and four bristling flamingos appeared at her feed bag bedside. “I’ve got a small fleet of weaponized Mediterranean flamingos on my side. There will be no need.” The flamingos saluted before disappearing back into the shadows.

"I second the motion!" Roo shouted, getting hit in the face with a mop.
Bri has studied mopmanship at the University of Mops and Brooms and she was truly a wonder to be beheld. She deflected Roo’s sword with one swift sweep.
Roo watched her sword fly away as if it was actually, in fact, a fly. "I surrender to your superior skills." She said to Bri. She tried to bow, but stumbled and hit a conveniently located pole. "Dang poles," Roo muttered, "always getting into my personal space." She shot a glare at it. "Yeah, I'm talking to you."

"I second the motion!" Roo shouted, getting hit in the face with a mop.

Roo watched her sword fly away as if it was actually, in fact, a fly. "I surrender to your superior skills." She said to Bri. She tried to bow, but stumbled and hit a conveniently located pole. "Dang poles," Roo muttered, "always getting into my personal space." She shot a glare at it. "Yeah, I'm talking to you."
Bri shook her hand and then helped her up.

Back
Top Bottom