~Fools Gold~ (a daring role play)

Pics
*accidentally glazes over this post like big dummy*

fluff looked lucy in the eyes. "why yes of course i can tell you why, i take great joy from informing others" she said happily. "its because the apricots are in season."
“Yep I totally agree” Lucy was willing to agree with anything they said

Gail squinted up at the floating kidney eater. "That's boring. How about I fight myself." With that, she cloned herself and engaged in a brief sissy fight, before nodding at herself and splitting, one of her off to die dramatically and provide a wonderful alibi.
Parzival remained on Fluffs head, snatching several kidneys out of the air and promptly eating them, then curled up and fell asleep on her head.

Gail nodded in appreciation. That was an exemplary display of diplomacy.
fluff spontaneously combusted for a brief minute, only to appear minutes later with the wii theme playing from a ceiling vent. after watching the sissy fight in awe, she reached up to her head to pet parzival, who miraculously stayed the whole disappearance, almost like a magnet.
“Prrrrtt?” Shiloh asked. And he used the most powerful weapon in his arsenal, underutilized by cats for generations due to it simply being “too dangerous.”
“Don’t do it, Shiloh!” Amer screamed. She was now eating a starfruit and cringing. “Ugh, these things are never ripe. You really can’t get away with buying a Walmart starfruit.”
Shiloh took a flying leap on her shoulder and nuzzled her face, his eye big black pools of playfulness.
fluff applied eyeliner to bring out her dark black eyes and offered some to shiloh

"This is getting WiLd" Bri observed, peeking out from behind her book, with it's homemade cover: HOW TO STAB PEOPLE WHO TALK TO YOU. In reality it was The Lord of the Rings, but she'd found long ago that her homemade covers gave her more peace and quiet. She rifled through her stack. HOW TO FRY KIDNEYS OF STRANGERS WHO TALK TO YOU, THE CANNIBAL COOKBOOK; A COMPLETE GUIDE, WHY YOU SHOULD EAT OTHER PEOPLE'S CATS, HOW TO STAB SOMEONE WITH A PILLOW; A STEP BY STEP GUIDE, THE ART AND HISTORY OF MURDERING. And many more.

She picked up a 3D printed kidney and put it in her bag. It might come in handy when she was reading her kidney frying cookbook. She was slightly concerned that they would not be able to take the ship, what with all these crazies, and poor Lucy who was probably having second thoughts about coming in the first place. A criminal is a criminal, but this lot was more than criminals. If they were caught, they'd probably be placed in a mental hospital as well. But if you could overlook that fact that they were slightly insane, they were actually pretty nice.
"Hey, Bri, you wanna have a... SWORD FIGHT?!" Roo asked, brandishing a sword that had miraculously been tucked inside her sweatshirt pocket. "I suppose it's actually a sword versus mop fight, but oh well." Then she charged, not waiting for Bri to answer.

fluff leaned in, hands covered in eyeliner she'd been smearing under her eyes, and whispered to lucy "do you agree with the illegal transport of apricots over the new zealand border"
“Yep” Lucy whispered back fighting back laughter, she had to say they are a funny bunch but she liked them a lot

fluff spontaneously combusted for a brief minute, only to appear minutes later with the wii theme playing from a ceiling vent. after watching the sissy fight in awe, she reached up to her head to pet parzival, who miraculously stayed the whole disappearance, almost like a magnet.

fluff applied eyeliner to bring out her dark black eyes and offered some to shiloh
Shiloh applied liner to his eyes.
Then he lined his ears. And blackened his pink and black nose.

River was lazy and didn't want to quote everything, so River miraculously used telekinesis to remove Shiloh and Chonk from her body-- Then proceeded to watch Gail fight her clone with respect.
Gail nodded a 'sup' nod to the two of them, then checked her smartwatch. "Oh dear. Seems I have forgotten a prior engagement. I have to go train some fish and build a robot to take over the world and create social justice. Ciao!" She beckoned to Parzival and dissapeared in a poof of smoke, leaving behind one of her infinite credit cards and a calling card, just in case they needed a deaux ex machina, and the patter of footsteps by the door. Parzival rubbed his face on Fluffs, acquiring a prodigious amount of eyeliner in the fashion of James Buchanan "Diva" Barnes, snatched and ate a few.more kidneys, and dematerialized in a pattern of blue lines with a musical whooshing sound.

Gail nodded a 'sup' nod to the two of them, then checked her smartwatch. "Oh dear. Seems I have forgotten a prior engagement. I have to go train some fish and build a robot to take over the world and create social justice. Ciao!" She beckoned to Parzival and dissapeared in a poof of smoke, leaving behind one of her infinite credit cards and a calling card, just in case they needed a deaux ex machina, and the patter of footsteps by the door. Parzival rubbed his face on Fluffs, acquiring a prodigious amount of eyeliner in the fashion of James Buchanan "Diva" Barnes, snatched and ate a few.more kidneys, and dematerialized in a pattern of blue lines with a musical whooshing sound.
(Bucky is a diva)
"Later, bro." River called, stepping forward and picking up the credit card before glancing around and putting it in her pocket. This isn't thievery. She left it. Right.

Back
Top Bottom