~Fools Gold~ (a daring role play)

Pics
"What about, like, a maximum paid barista?" Roo questioned, appearing out of nowhere. "She might want to be chewed more expensively than that."

Chonk attempted to eat her, flailing his marvelous girth so he could chew on her hands. "He only eats humans and songbirds. I wouldn't be worried about chickens." Roo explained.
River had long grown immune to pain in her hands in arms, so she felt nothing as the cat gnawed on her. "Humans, 'ey? I will happily accept him, then. He sounds very powerful." She announced, setting him down gently at their feet.

(Not even a little :he )
(I just ripped out my kidney and Fluff copied it into hundreds using her mouth-printer. We accept the "Do you wanna go for a jog on your eyeballs?" level crazies. Go jog those eyeballs, but be careful. If you get nauseated from being upside down, I will not clean up after you.)

River had long grown immune to pain in her hands in arms, so she felt nothing as the cat gnawed on her. "Humans, 'ey? I will happily accept him, then. He sounds very powerful." She announced, setting him down gently at their feet.
Chonk flopped and ate her feet, shoes and all. "Uh, sorry about that.." Roo said, "Chonk! We talked about this!"

fluff, her eyes as black as the fine tip of a wayward sharpie on the tile floor of an abandoned elementary school on the outskirts of town looked to where Gail lay on the ground. With her eyes black, she unfortunately lost all sight, but she knew where everything was. she just knew. maybe she could smell where everything was. or taste. maybe she was tied up by the ropes of needing to make references every 3 minutes. all in all, sight or not, she knew. shakily raising her finger to point at gail, fluff uttered a simple little string of words. words so uniform, so familiar, they were like those candy necklaces from ripped apart childhoods. pastel pretty to the eyes, but bitter and harsh on the tongue. "fite me"
View attachment 2010184
Gail squinted up at the floating kidney eater. "That's boring. How about I fight myself." With that, she cloned herself and engaged in a brief sissy fight, before nodding at herself and splitting, one of her off to die dramatically and provide a wonderful alibi.
Parzival remained on Fluffs head, snatching several kidneys out of the air and promptly eating them, then curled up and fell asleep on her head.
fluff 3-d printed a candy necklace with her mouth and spit it at lucy as a peace offering
Gail nodded in appreciation. That was an exemplary display of diplomacy.

"right you are." fluff said in an emotionless tone. she floated back down to the floor and scratched behind her ear.

fluff looked at shiloh's black eyes. "twinsies!" she exclaimed.
River squinted at him. "You're literally, like the size of a men's size 13 Nike."

River caught Chonk in her paws, inspecting the chonk-y cat, before floating down are presenting the Satanic creature to it's owner once again. "Good human, I have sensed your good intentions, however this would usually be taken as a threat to my chicken children."
“Prrrrtt?” Shiloh asked. And he used the most powerful weapon in his arsenal, underutilized by cats for generations due to it simply being “too dangerous.”
“Don’t do it, Shiloh!” Amer screamed. She was now eating a starfruit and cringing. “Ugh, these things are never ripe. You really can’t get away with buying a Walmart starfruit.”
Shiloh took a flying leap on her shoulder and nuzzled her face, his eye big black pools of playfulness.

The lack of reality was moments away from reverting a very real Sary to a tantruming toddler when she noticed the abandoned copy of Legacy.
She bit her lip. Surely it wouldn't do her any harm to simply flip through until she found "Keefe." She couldn't go on in this maddening ignorance.
Feeling very innocent and terribly culpable, Sary began edging toward Amer's unoccupied quarters.
All she needed was one word.

The lack of reality was moments away from reverting a very real Sary to a tantruming toddler when she noticed the abandoned copy of Legacy.
She bit her lip. Surely it wouldn't do her any harm to simply flip through until she found "Keefe." She couldn't go on in this maddening ignorance.
Feeling very innocent and terribly culpable, Sary began edging toward Amer's unoccupied quarters.
All she needed was one word.
“What are you doing?” Amer asked. She appeared on the food bag, casually kicking her legs.

"This is getting WiLd" Bri observed, peeking out from behind her book, with it's homemade cover: HOW TO STAB PEOPLE WHO TALK TO YOU. In reality it was The Lord of the Rings, but she'd found long ago that her homemade covers gave her more peace and quiet. She rifled through her stack. HOW TO FRY KIDNEYS OF STRANGERS WHO TALK TO YOU, THE CANNIBAL COOKBOOK; A COMPLETE GUIDE, WHY YOU SHOULD EAT OTHER PEOPLE'S CATS, HOW TO STAB SOMEONE WITH A PILLOW; A STEP BY STEP GUIDE, THE ART AND HISTORY OF MURDERING. And many more.

She picked up a 3D printed kidney and put it in her bag. It might come in handy when she was reading her kidney frying cookbook. She was slightly concerned that they would not be able to take the ship, what with all these crazies, and poor Lucy who was probably having second thoughts about coming in the first place. A criminal is a criminal, but this lot was more than criminals. If they were caught, they'd probably be placed in a mental hospital as well. But if you could overlook that fact that they were slightly insane, they were actually pretty nice.

Back
Top Bottom