~Fools Gold~ (a daring role play)

Amer stared into the pigeon’s large eyes. It looked so innocent. So like it wasn’t about to fly away. “I won’t fall for your tricks,” Amer gritted out. Staring. Staring. Amer blinked.
“Augh! Take it back! She’s cute, but... take it back!” She very carefully pressed Neet into Roo’s hands.
Roo took the pigeon. "Neet Neet, having staring contests is not how you make new friends!" She scolded playfully.

Roo took the pigeon. "Neet Neet, having staring contests is not how you make new friends!" She scolded playfully.
River was suddenly drawn to the conversation, eyes widening at the sight of the bird. "Oh my lord. That pigeon is adorable. You said her name is Neet Neet? Aw." She smiled, tempted to reach out and give the bird a pat.

Roo was about to go on an unnecessarily long explanation of roller pigeons when Kate mentioned the dreaded word: yummy. Roo fake-gasped. "How could you say that!" She exclaimed dramatically. She wanted to add 'in front of the children' but refrained since she didn't want to possibly sound weird. She fought to keep a grin off her face as she gestured to Neet Neet. "Look at her. She's traumatized."
Kate grinned stupily, pretending she'd intended to make it sound like she wanted to eat the bird.

She used her finger to rub Blades belly, as if reassuring him that there was no other bird she'd love as much as him. He cocked his head to the side and glared back at her for ruffling his feathers.

River was suddenly drawn to the conversation, eyes widening at the sight of the bird. "Oh my lord. That pigeon is adorable. You said her name is Neet Neet? Aw." She smiled, tempted to reach out and give the bird a pat.
"You can pet her," Roo said, "only pet her back though, if you don't want to be eaten."
"Hey pigeon people, let's-" Lauren's eyes landed on the bird. "Aww! Neet Neet!"

That's a... neat name, aha ha ha, her brain whispered, and she struggled to not say it out loud.
"Yes," Roo said in agreement.

"You can pet her," Roo said, "only pet her back though, if you don't want to be eaten."

"Yes," Roo said in agreement.
Amer stared at the pigeon. “Neeeeeeet” emerged from her mouth and before she knew it she was making pigeon noises.

"Neet!" The pigeon said agreeably.
"Oh, no," Roo said, "Amer is becoming a pigeon!"
“I am? I don’t think I am...” Amer paused. “Coo.” She covered her mouth. “Oh nuu! You’re rrrright! I’m becoming a pigeon!” Amer rolled her ‘r’s dramatically in a very pigeony way.

Back
Top Bottom