for newbie duck owners like me (care sheet for ducks)

Quote:
LOL, well, maybe that will inspire them to get some in SOON! Did they have any cool chicks?

I'm doing okay, haven't eaten much. Lay around all day worrying about everything I need to get done tomorrow. So glad I'm not responsible for anything other than desert on Sunday.

Quote:
yupe that's fine. How many more? You still want the chicken eggs right? because if you do you will get a lot of extras
big_smile.png

Quote:
The only problem with that is I only have one 1 muscovie male, and most of the eggs with probably be mixed breed, would you still want them?

Quote:
Okay, they will be on their way monday with lots of extras
big_smile.png
I can almost gaurentee that all the chicken eggs will be fertile, everyone I crack open here has a bullseye
lau.gif
and the males have sure been doing their jobs latley.

So I happened to be looking in the livestock section of the Reminder News (local freebie weekly paper) and I see this ad, chicks, ducklings and baby goats. Went out shopping and came home to have DH tell me he was cleaning and saw the paper lying open. He figured out why and called! The woman told him she has Blue Swedish, Pekins and Rouens. No Khakis but I'm wondering if maybe two or three of those might be nice..... she is in Manchester.
cool.png

Back
Top Bottom