for sale - custom made jewerly - ships anywhere

mcg30_40

Songster
12 Years
Jan 2, 2008
alabama
Hi all, I have made some baseball/softball necklaces and earrings. They can be made into your team colors, just let me know what color you need. It's a great way to support your favorite team! These examples are from my neices softball team and my newphews t-ball team. The prices are $10/pair earrings and $10/necklace, that includes shipping. If you have another sport that you would like me to make jewerly for send me a message and I'll do my best to find it for you. I can also change the hypoallergenic hooks for clip-ons if you prefer, no price difference.

5546_ball_necklace.jpg
5546_baseball.jpg

5546_ballbat_necklace.jpg
5546_ballbat2.jpg

5546_baseballbat.jpg

Last edited:
no one has kids playing sports???!!!! not even a comment on how good/bad the jewerly is??

Those are really cute..I'm gonna forward these to my aunt she knows every mom on her daughters team and i think she'll go nuts on these..

I love them too. I don't have anyone right now that would fit the bill for them! Set up a booth and peewee baseball games!

Quote:
I've thought of that but that gets me into having to buy business license, permits, etc. I am taking them to games and showing them, just not at a booth. Hopefully I won't get in trouble that way since it won't be as noticeable.

mcg30_40, my 16 year old plays Club (competitive) softball and these jumped out at me big time!! I'll get back to you when I can send a pic of her colors.

Cara

Quote:
Just let me know, I'll try to find any color I can. If I have to order the beads it will take me a few extra days to get them made but I will get them made for you.

Back
Top Bottom