For Sale> Kefir Grains,Water Kefir,Food grade DE! FREE Kombucha!!

Bleenstar

Songster
11 Years
Oct 16, 2008
Southern California
Go to My Page with more updated information
smile.png

If anyone read Miss Prissy's post you'll notice that theres a recipe for Kefir by ninjapoodles. I realized how hard it is to find Kefir so I figured I will offer some for sale along with some water kefirs and Kombucha. *NO Heating/warming Required!*

You can also try getting kefir grains for free here, http://www.torontoadvisors.com/Kefir/kefir-list.php... If you cannot find anyone that you can consider getting it from me
lol.png

Kefir grains is basically a starter for a probiotic yogurt-like drink but is much healthier then yogurt for it contains more beneficial bacteria. My whole family and I even the chickens drink some kefir every morning! Technically its not yogurt, I personally like it more
wink.png
Theres a picture of my kefir grains on the bottom of this page! <*Also Known as: Bulgaros ( búlgaros ), keefir, kephir ...>

Water Kefir or water crystals
, like kefir grain is also a probiotic. Its delicious and it helps boost the antioxidants in our diet. Instead of milk, water and suger is used to makes a carbonated drink similar to soda pop. I use it to make homemade sodas such as Ginger beer, juice soda (orange soda, grape soda etc), soda using dried fruits, sparkling lemonade ... be creative
smile.png
. Water Kefir has a texture of tiny crunchy rubber pieces VERY different from milk kefir. So if have some that feels like milk kefir...its NOT water kefir. Water Kefir goes by so many names I guess it depends where you're from. <*Also known as: Tibico or Tibi, Sugar Kefir Grains, SKG, Japanese Water Crystals, California Bees ...>

Kombucha
is also a probiotic/ fermented drink. It uses sweet tea(tea and sugar) to make the drink. It creates a mushroom like growth on top of the liquid called scoby or "mushroom". Actually in my opinion it just looks like a flap of floating jello lol. It has a fruity flavor of ...well it has a semi sweet sparkling apple cider taste. I tried making kombucha with coffee as well and it worked ..tasted like...well sparkling...coffee lol. Its definitely not for the faint of heart since it offers a unique buzz. I still can't get over how much of a body rush it induces.Its like a supercharged version of coffee... you can be creative with this drink as well.

Pollengar is a vinegar made with bee pollen, honey, and a dash of malt. It has a very delicate flavor, its sweet and not too sour. Its similar to cider vinegar but with a more honey..ish flavor
tongue.png
Its very good in salads and recipes that includes vinegar! Do not consume if you have allergies to bees or pollen!

For more information, you can do a search in youtube or google image on what they look like
smile.png

All of these can be reused over and over and over!!!! Now here goes:

Shipping is $5.00 + optional insurance

Milk Kefir: Prices can depend on the amount you want
Organic Raw Milk Kefir: $3.50
Regular Milk Kefir: $2.50
Fresh Raw Goat Milk Kefir: $3.00

Water Kefir:
Piloncillo Sugar Water Kefir: $3.50 ( the kefir will look brown)
Raw Organic Unrefined Sugar Water Kefir: $3.00
Regular Sugar Water Kefir: $2.50(the kefir will look white

Kombucha:
Green Tea Kombucha: $3.20
Black Tea Kombucha: $3.20
Pu'er tea Kombucha: $3.50

Pollengar/Vinegar:
I...am not sure how to ship these yet lol any suggestion is welcome.. its yummy so I'm sending them out for free so you guys can have a chance to taste this! Just pay for shipping :p
Regular Pollengar(With Mother): Free
Apple Cider Pollengar(With Mother): Free
Homemade Apple Cider Vinegar(With Mother): Free
Fruit Cider Vinegar (With Mother): Free

Misc:
Homemade incubator Fan: $ Materials fee (I'm not sure because we buy them from places that have sales)
FOOD GRADE Diatomaceous Earth: 1lb - $2.50 + shipping

**Note** I accept money order, echecks(have to wait for it to clear) and Paypal, Payment made through paypal + $1.00(they charge me
sad.png
...)
~~You can also trade with us !!!~~

Every order comes with instructions. You can contact me anytime for information or if you have questions. Oh, and by the way, we try to be generous about the kefir We will give 1/4 cup up to 3/4 cup+ depending on how much we have!!!...let us know the preferred amount if you want something specific, and we'll work with you as best we can! Believe me when I say this though 2-3 tablespoons of kefir grains is plenty for a family of 3. :] Actually I think one tablespoon of kefir grains is plenty for one person. I know alot of people try to find a source to get more for their buck but what you really want is quality not quantity!! (Double every night)

If you are unsatisfied for ANY reason I will give you a refund excluding shipping.

DW sometimes sneak in a few homemade dried fruits for you to put in with your water kefir or kombucha...
roll.png

17183_img_0342.jpg

My Kefir Grains
love.gif

Contact Info:
My Email: [email protected]
PM me
Leave a message on the post
smile.png

Let me know if you are interested or if you have any suggestion ^^

smile.png
smile.png
smile.png
smile.png
smile.png
smile.png

Edit: added bator fan
Edit: added DE
Edit: added Pollengar ( Bee Pollen Vinegar) and various vinegars.
Edit: added contact info

Last edited:
That's really cool!
I've actually been thinking about making kefir for a while, it tastes soooo good! I'm still trying to get used to kombucha. My husband didn't like the store bought, maybe homemade will be better.
I'm going to be making my own regular yogurt as well.
I'll keep you in mind when my husband and I get our own place, so we can make our own!
Thanks for offering this, Bleenstar!
>^.^<

I thought homemade kombucha tasted better
smile.png
I tasted my first at Nyis's house, she added some honey and it was really good. Its more "fizzy" than store bought. It actually got ride of my heart burn which was pretty cool lol!!! She has some really nice kombuchas over an inch thick..which is kinda scary looking LOL!!

It also have some cosmetic uses...like face mask, hair conditioner etc... which I thought was very weird but my DW loves to use it on her hair lol..she smells like apple after rofl

Its a taste preference really, but some do claim that with green tea you get more antioxidant and black tea helps settle the stomach and aid digestion. You can also use white tea, just not teas with added essential oils because it may harm or kill the kombucha culture. I think I will start sending batches of kombucha with a few packets of green or black tea
smile.png

Edited to add info on essential oils

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom