FOR SALE MEALWORMS FOR YOUR DUCKLINGS & CHICKS (Texas)

pirtykitty

Songster
11 Years
Dec 8, 2008
Waco, Texas
I am offering 100 + mealworms for your ducklings and/or chicks..
I will send 100 mealworms plus at least 20 percent extra for 11.00 postpaid by priority mail with delivery confirmation.. I also include a bag of mealworm food /bedding.. or 250 mealworms ( medium, or mix of tiny, small, medium) for 13.00 postpaid ( priority mail, with delivery confirmation and bag of mealworm bedding/food.
email me if interested.. I accept pay pal, checks, money orders.

Last edited:
They are the golden ones that are I'd say the medium ones... Not the super ones Those get hugh and ya have to take the heads off before feeding them to the pet... I just can't handle that so I raise the medium sizee ones... I can also an assortment of tiny, small & medium too.

heres a url to my store on ecrater where I offer mealworms also.. that will show a picture of the golden mealworms..

http://www.pirtykitty.ecrater.com/product.php?pid=3143933

I sell them on ecrater for 100 + for 6.99 plus 6.99 postage, handling and delivery confirmation..
giving bycer's a discount..

Last edited:
For those who have requested the mealworms, they will be shipped out Monday or Tuesday after payment is received by pay pal... I will email you with delivery confirmation number..

Still have plenty of mealworms available.. They are also good to feed to sugar gliders, lizards, snakes and turtles...
have a nice day.

I am a little confused, how much will you charge for 250 meal worms , I am in Arkansas, 72501

Please let me know shipping. I will pay through paypal.

Back
Top Bottom