For Sale...One Husband!

I wonder how puzzled the chickens were, if they noticed? (One bird to the other: "Hey. . . did you notice that dad just came out and laid a bunch of eggs in our nest?")
gig.gif

Happened to me too, cept' he used a cold white egg with "EB" stamped on it in red!
roll.png
I didn't believe it for a second. I don't even have any white layers!

Dora'smom :

I wonder how puzzled the chickens were, if they noticed? (One bird to the other: "Hey. . . did you notice that dad just came out and laid a bunch of eggs in our nest?")
gig.gif

*snort*
gig.gif

Luckily, I live alone, so there isn't anybody to pull that on me. Plus, I actually never "anticipated" eggs - the girls start whenever they start, and it's such a bonus.

However, I can so imagine my chickens having a conversation like that!​

Good one, I'll have to remember that one and yes, good humour is everything, as long as you can give and take. Can't wait to hear what you plan for him.

Mine occasionaly pulls something similar to this. My revenge is a little more stealthy, sometimes he doesn't know he has been 'got' till it is over and done with.

I had bought some fat free creamer for the coffee (cheap and generic). He said it tasted funny and refused to use it. Of course, I had purchased 2-3 containers as it was such a good deal. So I bought him his coffeemate creamer and started mixing it. Took a few weeks to use up the "CoffeeMate/generic mix" but he had NO IDEA. NEVER noticed a taste difference or anything. He ALWAYS makes comments on the taste of EVERYTHING.

Fast forward to a few weeks ago when he decided to go on a diet and use the fat free stuff. He went to looking for it, asked what I did with it. I told him that stuff was used up LONG ago. He didn't believe me and knew I didn't use that flavor. I admitted to what I had done and then he says.....wait for it......

I KNEW IT TASTED FUNNY! I said yea RIGHT!!!

Revenge was Sweet....fat free but sweet!

DH used to always beat me to the coop in the morning to check for eggs before the girls started laying...I wish I would of thought of that!!
big_smile.png

Turnabout is fair play they say.....it is now YOUR turn my dear....maybe you should start a thread to get ideas for practical jokes on DH to show him your such a good sport! Tasteful ones of course....nothing that would hurt him...in other words....jerking him around with love...
love.gif
tongue2.gif
love.gif

Back
Top Bottom