For Sale...One Husband!

I think it's funny as heck
lau.gif
but my DW is 100% on OP's side.

Last edited:
I think its funny, I wish I thought of that. With EB stamped. I wonder what ran through the minds of the chickens? perhaps " Oh they have storks deliver eggs, what a relief". Maybe I'll pull that trick on my husband.

Hehe yea it's a dirty rotten trick.I had a buyer that had 12/ 13 year old son getting into bird's.She asked if she could have a couple of my extra goose egg's.They slipped those egg's under one of his newbie sitting Jersey Giant's hen's he had raised from chick's he had bought earlier from me. Mean I say Just Mean.But Priceless lol .
yippiechickie.gif
lau.gif

The same thing happened to me it was just after Easter and little did I know ours weren't even close to laying,he planted an egg in one of the nest boxes and told our son about well I went in the coop and WOW there was a nice white egg I was so excited and turned to him and he had a big grin on his face and yes he was the culpret, he said he had put it there three weeks before I found it so it had to be a little dissapointing for him because it took me soooo long to find it. Guess what our chickens that are laying right now are all brown eggs.
woot.gif

That is so funny!! My two little girls (6 and 4) know how excited I am for my first egg, so they took two out of the fridge and put them in the coop for me to find! I knew they did it because the eggs were white.......
lol.png
lol.png

Back
Top Bottom