For the Guys....only?

Quote:
always wanted to try my hand at one of them "speed goats"
big_smile.png
hoping to bag a mulie this fall, the population is on the rise here thanks to the locals managing them
cool.png

For anyone who has children who are interested in taking the hunters safety course here is a great web site to help them prepare for it. My daughter is 11 and really excited that she is getting her hunting license in the next couple of months (in CT they require you are 12 years old before you can hunt) She has been going hunting with me since she was 3 years old and has witnessed me take deer, turkeys, and many different waterfowl species. I love the memories I have made with my 2 kids together in the woods during hunting season.

http://homestudy.ihea.com/huntingskills/index.htm

Here is a picture of my dad's first deer with a bow when I was a kid - I remember it like it was yesterday!
30322_dad7.jpg

And me "hanging out" in my quite place!
30322_bowman.jpg

I am young but I have a buddy that is well...older...really older...with a heart condition...I make sure he has plenty of pills and walk slow! I got him an antelope tag a couple years ago...he didn't shoot one. I tried telling him that 30/30 was not the best choice but well did I mention he is kinda old and i am not...I am gonna get him a deer this year. I might not shoot one but my kids and him will!

I'd love to be in Utah the first weekend of November to go pheasant hunting on my little farm.

No such luck. Perhaps someday.

Back
Top Bottom