Fort Worth/Lake Worth TX-Two Bantam Chicks need a new home ^^

Neeneenee

In the Brooder
Dec 28, 2021
Hello first post here, nice to meet you.

Recently we were handed two Bantam chicks who are very sweet but we already have four chickens(two of these hens also handed to us by a neighbor) . I know they are a small breed (i have one booted already) but we just can't have six in our yard. I'm certain both are female but my father does think the lighter brown could be a Roo so please keep that in mind.

We are located in the Fort Wort TX area, less than a five minute drive from Lake Worth Texas. You are more than welcome to come here or we can meet somewhere in the middle if the drive isn't too far.

They are a Booted and Cochin Bantam chicks. (Correct me if I am wrong!) They are a small breed, tiny! So they won't take up too much space or food. One is very docile the other is jumpy but otherwise sweet. Will come with their chick start feed! I'd recommend them to already experienced owners

Please let me know if you are interested so we can get in contact. (They are just these really cute tiny fluffy orbs who want nothing but your love!)

Attachments

• 20211225_103511.jpg
    20211225_103511.jpg
    718.9 KB · Views: 40
  • 20211225_104802.jpg
    20211225_104802.jpg
    589.4 KB · Views: 20

Back
Top Bottom