Forum-A-Thon

PioneerChicks

Naturalist
Sep 4, 2019
Idaho -- currently roadschooling
My Coop
My Coop
This coming year (and the end of 2020) I am really focusing on expanding my range of knowledge. And what better place to do that than on BYC?

I am planning to watch every forum individually in the "raising backyard chickens" section, starting with "incubating and raising chicks". I'll just lurk around the experts and try to pick up a few things. I'll switch out the forum I'm watching every one-day weeks.

Is anybody with me? It'll be fun! I'm starting on October 1st, today, but if course it doesn't really matter when you start. Everybody's pace is different!

This coming year (and the end of 2020) I am really focusing on expanding my range of knowledge. And what better place to do that than on BYC?

I am planning to watch every forum individually in the "raising backyard chickens" section, starting with "incubating and raising chicks". I'll just lurk around the experts and try to pick up a few things. I'll switch out the forum I'm watching every one-day weeks.

Is anybody with me? It'll be fun! I'm starting on October 1st, today, but if course it doesn't really matter when you start. Everybody's pace is different!

I'm with you!

Raising Chicks covers a very wide range of subjects. Honestly, it was pretty exhausting keeping up. I do feel a lot more thankful to the people who consistently watch this forum, they are amazing! I might come back sometime and re-watch this forum for another week, there is so much to learn!

But for now, moving on to Coop & Run!

Whoopsies! One day over! I can't say I am surprised so forgot, this is one of my favorite forums, and I will probably get back to it after I finish the Forum-A-Thon. I love learning about nutrients and healthy diets!

Up next: Emergencies/Diseases/Injuries and Cures. Not sure if I will be able to make it through this one, but I'll give it a shot!

Back
Top Bottom