Forum-A-Thon

M-H-Fielding

Formerly known as -7-6-
Premium Feather Member
Apr 10, 2019
somewhere in this great big world
You can start wherever you want! Too true, this forum is hard to keep up with!
I haven't been able to keep up for a few days, sorry. I've been a bit behind on reading the forums :oops: , will try to keep up in future.
It's been a crazy week for me so I haven't been able to check BYC.

PioneerChicks

Longing for spring...
Premium Feather Member
Sep 4, 2019
Idaho
My Coop
My Coop
I've been off on my days, but I'll try to get back into habit of switching forums on Thursday.

Emergencies/Diseases/Injuries and Cures was interesting! Very busy and hard to keep up with, and I can easily say I have more gratitude for the permanent watchers of this forum. There is a lot to learn!

Now I'll do Predators and Pests!

Feb 2, 2017
San Joaquin Valley CA.
I've been off on my days, but I'll try to get back into habit of switching forums on Thursday.

Emergencies/Diseases/Injuries and Cures was interesting! Very busy and hard to keep up with, and I can easily say I have more gratitude for the permanent watchers of this forum. There is a lot to learn!

Oh great! The three things I hate the most. (politics, predators, and pests) :th

ChickForLife

Walking my Chicken
Apr 22, 2020
🌲Connecticut🌲

This one should be good! I will definitely learn a lot!

Top Bottom