Forum-A-Thon

It's been a busy and rough, but enjoyable, week. But I'm back!

Managing Your Flock has a lot of great information in it, and I especially enjoyed learning about winterizing and integration!

I'll now be doing Meat Birds ETC (feel free to skip this one if you want)!
I missed a little dues to Thanksgiving. I still found a lot of good info and liked it very much. Meat birds it is. I don't know how pleasant this one will be? I am still doing it though. @PioneerChicks do you raise meat birds?

I missed a little dues to Thanksgiving. I still found a lot of good info and liked it very much. Meat birds it is. I don't know how pleasant this one will be? I am still doing it though. @PioneerChicks do you raise meat birds?
Thanksgiving is a busy time :hugs

I plan on raising meat birds next year for the first time, so I am happy to learn more about them. You absolutely could skip this one if you want.

Thanksgiving is a busy time :hugs

I plan on raising meat birds next year for the first time, so I am happy to learn more about them. You absolutely could skip this one if you want.
Ooh, you are raising meat birds? Wow! How many years have you been raising non meat birds? That is awesome! I will not skip over any and we will learn together! :hugs

This is my first year, that's why I joined this thread, to learn more! Is this your first year doing meat birds?
2021 will be my first meat bird year. I also want to try turkeys! I have been a little obsessed with breeding and meat poultry recently :p

Welcome to chickens and BYC! This is a great place to learn!

Back
Top Bottom