Forum slow to load?

Discussion in 'BYC Website & Forum Feedback & Announcements' started by Illia, Nov 4, 2010.

1. Illia

Illia Crazy for Colors

Oct 19, 2009
    Forks, WA
    Just wondering if anyone else is having this problem - All day today I've been waiting too long for each page to load (usually just the index of the forum though) It's like the first half or third comes in, then the next, and then it's finally all loaded in and finished.

Is it just me or is anyone else experiencing the forum being slow? I have two computers and they're both giving me the same issues. Wondering if there's an actual issue going on here or its just perhaps my ISP.

2. Mahonri

Mahonri Urban Desert Chicken Enthusiast Premium Member

May 14, 2008
    North Phoenix
    My Coop
    Same here. I use Chrome, which is usually my speedy browser... I'm about to change over to Explorer to see if I can get some speed.

3. Princess Amri

Princess Amri Is Mostly Harmless

Jul 16, 2009
    best coast
    The forum is loading just fine for me. Hopefully it won't get slow now that I've said that. [​IMG]

4. can you hear me now?

can you hear me now? Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 18, 2008
    Southwest Missouri
    Well I am on my phone but is the same ISP. I am not having a problem with it at all so far. Not that it doesn't mean that I won't.

5. Nifty-Chicken

Nifty-Chicken Administrator Staff Member

Nothing really jumps out at me when I look at the server stats for the past 24 hours. A little spike a bit before noon (EST) and just our usual busy time around 8:00 pm - 10:00 pm EST.

We'll keep an eye on it. If anybody else has problems, let us know.

6. Nava

Nava I Got The Naked Neck Blues

Aug 2, 2009
    Ocala Fl
    not here!!

7. Mahonri

Mahonri Urban Desert Chicken Enthusiast Premium Member

May 14, 2008
    North Phoenix
    My Coop
    Right now it's running smooth... but, it's the middle of the night...

8. Judy

Judy Moderator Staff Member

Feb 5, 2009
    South Georgia
    I was having this problem all day yesterday, only on this website. No problem this AM. I use Firefox.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by