Found a Kitten - Unsure of Age & Need Advice

You’re welcome! Are you going to keep it? I would think maybe a warm bath would help stimulate its bowels? Idk for sure though. That might stress it out too.
Start quiet, warm baths now and you will always have a kitty that doesn't mind them. We took in a young cat with skin issues, so regular bathing was a must. She now voluntarily climbs into the tub with me and chases bubbles from my knees!

Hi everyone, I found a little orange kitten in the bushes last night. It seems healthy enough, but it's not interested in eating or drinking, and it has not pooped or peed. Its current weight is 827 grams (1.8 pounds), it has canines, and the pre-molars look like they are coming in.

How old do you all think it is? And should I worry about it not eating/drinking/pooping/peeing?
Kitten chow softened with a little milk replacer. Just get the smaller container. You won't need it long. And I definitely agree with using regular litter in the beginning. It's easier on his tiny little paws. You can toss in a handful of the pellets for now, so he gets used to them, and gradually add more as he grows.
He's totally adorable. There's an awful lot of personality in that little face. Red tabbies like your little guy are my absolute favorites!

Back
Top Bottom