Found a Teeny Tiny Dutch Bantam on the side of the road-UPDATE w/pic!

She is just adorable! Don't you make me become interested in bantams now.
hmm.png

NOT NOT NOT a serama. Size is not the only thing that makes a serama a serama. TYPE defines the breed. Type is more important than size. Check out my page for what a serama is supposed to look like. She looks like a cute little OEGB

I was thinking more along the lines of OEGB. I have one just like her that I got from TSC in the spring. Here's a pick of mine. The color is beautiful!
love.gif

20k6fjl.jpg

Beside her is my dutch roo. I'm pretty sure mine and yours are OEGB, but maybe they are Ducth's after all?

Looks gamish to me. I have a Modern Game Bantam that looks quite a bit like her too. She could be a OEGB too.
love.gif
thumbsup.gif
Gorgeous little girl though.

:eek:What a kind person you must be!!!!! My daughter found a chicken on the side of the highway with frozen feet. She brought it home
and its feet fell off . Little Jakey no toes does just fine. That was three years ago. He gets all kinds of special treats.

Little Jakey no toes--LOVE IT! lololol

I dont know a lot about OEGB's but the second hen doesnt have serama type. Cant tell about the first one in the hand, but agree with Ondra that size is not what makes a serama...its like saying all dogs with spots are dalmatians....
smile.png

They are cute though!!! I love the big eyes on the first one.

I have her twin and she was sld to me as a lemon splash OEGB. Click my website in my sig line and go to bantam page. She is there with her roo.

Maybe I should check the pen first and make sure she is there...lol.

Back
Top Bottom