Found pigeon AU SBL 361 2018

If it was a llama I would have tried to keep it! :lol:
With that info........... I will bookmark you as the go to rescue when I get some more. I'm not that far from you,,, and of course we will do the exchange in a PUBLIC AREA.:thumbsup
0918141530-01.jpg
0922131013-01.jpg
0514131505-01.jpg

With that info........... I will bookmark you as the go to rescue when I get some more. I'm not that far from you,,, and of course we will do the exchange in a PUBLIC AREA.:thumbsup
I get THOSE LLAMAS coming up the driveway all the time. And in the backyard. And in our woods. Those I don't rescue. This pigeon was somebody's pet. Somebody loved her and somebody trained her. Its only natural she ends up with someone who can love her. She chose the right driveway for help but she couldnt have made it to Serin on her own.
"When you can't run, you crawl and when you can't do that you find someone to carry you"

@Ninjasquirrel

She's doing great! And she can fly a very little bit, to go from her cage to the floor and from the floor to the couch but no higher than that.

She got a little bed just half an hour ago and immediately knew what to do with it! She is a creature of comfort.

0719191614b-jpg.1850017
Thats adorable:love so her wing isnt broken? She couldnt really fly when we found her. It was more like a "get away from me" flap

Back
Top Bottom