Four light brahma cockerels in need of a home!

kittykushcat

In the Brooder
Mar 11, 2021
Four light brahma cockerels, all around 8 weeks old. They are very happy, healthy and well mannered birds but unfortunately I got them straight run and I got way too many roos, so I’m looking to rehome a few of them. I’ve had them since they were a couple days old and I just want my boys to find a good home! Located in the southern Ohio/northern KY area and willing to meet :) I’ve given them medicated chick feed and vitamins/electrolytes since the beginning. 63C71938-F71D-4451-8530-637822DB3EC5.jpeg 0ED0DE01-73BF-4729-A88E-01D1978C531C.jpeg

Four light brahma cockerels, all around 8 weeks old. They are very happy, healthy and well mannered birds but unfortunately I got them straight run and I got way too many roos, so I’m looking to rehome a few of them. I’ve had them since they were a couple days old and I just want my boys to find a good home! Located in the southern Ohio/northern KY area and willing to meet :) I’ve given them medicated chick feed and vitamins/electrolytes since the beginning.View attachment 2626596View attachment 2626595
If you have too many roosters, this article could help you out: https://www.backyardchickens.com/articles/rooster-flocks.72998/.

Back
Top Bottom