Fox interrupting my walking

As long as there were 2 of them chances are very good they aren't rabid so consider yourself lucky to have a couple of companions for part of your walk. There used to be a family of cubs up on the golf course and the biggest danger to golfers was from their darting out and grabbing the golf balls.

After those videos, I'm going to carry my mace that's for sure!!! When I turned around on my walk to go the opposite way they did, I did keep looking back to see if they were following/coming after me and they weren't, so that was good! But it's still scary!

I agree...better safe than sorry. You cannot tell if they are rabid by looking at them unless they are really sick or foaming at the mouth type stuff...so why chance it is my way of thinking.

your safe but to make you feel better carry a nice big walking stick this will take care of mst pests

Be Careful! Last spring(2009) I had one to stand on her hind legs and chase me back into the house. I know there had to be something wrong with her. I was trying to discourage her from the coop/run area and all of a sudden she went berserk and came after me. This was before I had completed redoing the electric fence on the runs. My friend Mr. P-Max took care of her though. She's in a better place.

Back
Top Bottom