1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

fredrick poultry show maryland

Discussion in 'Chickenstocks, Shows, Meet-Ups' started by M.J, Oct 23, 2007.

1. M.J

M.J Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 15, 2007
    Maryland
    fredrick show is coming soon on november 3rd as well the delmarva show in delaware is coming up as well any one else going to these or need infromation.

2. Marlinchaser

Marlinchaser Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 18, 2007
    MERRY LAND
    Have you been to Harrington Show? Thinking of going, just to see what its about. Entry fee, if just looking, hours etc would be appreciated

3. ZuniBee

ZuniBee Chillin' With My Peeps

May 8, 2007
    Zuni, Virginia
    The show is in Maryland... where is it relative to Annapolis? I visit my daughter in Annapolis and if the show is close I will be there!

4. Mac

Mac Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 1, 2007
    South Central PA
    Could you post details of the show? I'm north of Gettysburg, PA, but Frederick isn't that far away. I'd love to go. Just need details or where to find them.

Thanks

5. M.J

Apr 15, 2007
    Maryland
    It is at the Fair grounds of fredrick i will post more infromation when i find my papers

the harrington delaware show is the show i am talking about it is held by the delmarva poultry fanciers club as well as the virginia poultry club
    it will be my second time showing up in harrington it is on october 17and 18 i will most more infromation about this as well when i find my papers. I will be showing 18 bantams there.

6. boosbabies

boosbabies New Egg

Sep 21, 2007
    pennsylvania
    Thanks for replying..
    so I missed the Delaware show, when is the Frederick Ma. Show? I would love to attend!

7. Marlinchaser

Oct 18, 2007
    MERRY LAND
    M.J :

the harrington delaware show is the show i am talking about it is held by the delmarva poultry fanciers club as well as the virginia poultry club
    it will be my second time showing up in harrington it is on october 17and 18 i will most more infromation about this as well when i find my papers. I will be showing 18 bantams there.

Isn;t harrington show NOVEMBER 17-18??
    do you get poultry press?​

8. M.J

Apr 15, 2007
    Maryland
    sorry every one i got the dates wrong
    marlinchaser thanks for seeing my error
    the show for delmarva is in november just got used to writing october on my papers sorry for that yes it is in noverber 17 and 18. the frederick show is on the 3rd or 4th i will look in my calendar sorry for not getting all the infromation i got my hair cut and didn't get home until late last night and was exhausted due to having a cold as well.
    As well marlinchaser i do get the poultry press as well as belong to the susquehanna poultry club so we discuss the up coming shows. A actually got the new poultry press yestarday.
    again sorry every on for the typing mistake:/

9. Marlinchaser

Oct 18, 2007
    MERRY LAND
    MJ can you e-mail me, I cant e-mail you

Last edited: Oct 26, 2007
  10. M.J

Apr 15, 2007
    Maryland
    Marlinchaser i will try and rember to email you when i get home. where i do most of my backyard chicken chat doesn't allow me to send email's

p.s. if i do forget forgive me for i have a cold and feel absolutly crudy have lost my voise and it's been raining here for three days so i just want to sleep all the time:barnie

Aswell the frederick show is the 3rd of november

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by