fredrick poultry show maryland

M.J

Songster
12 Years
Apr 15, 2007
Maryland
fredrick show is coming soon on november 3rd as well the delmarva show in delaware is coming up as well any one else going to these or need infromation.

Could you post details of the show? I'm north of Gettysburg, PA, but Frederick isn't that far away. I'd love to go. Just need details or where to find them.

Thanks

It is at the Fair grounds of fredrick i will post more infromation when i find my papers

the harrington delaware show is the show i am talking about it is held by the delmarva poultry fanciers club as well as the virginia poultry club
it will be my second time showing up in harrington it is on october 17and 18 i will most more infromation about this as well when i find my papers. I will be showing 18 bantams there.

M.J :

the harrington delaware show is the show i am talking about it is held by the delmarva poultry fanciers club as well as the virginia poultry club
it will be my second time showing up in harrington it is on october 17and 18 i will most more infromation about this as well when i find my papers. I will be showing 18 bantams there.

Isn;t harrington show NOVEMBER 17-18??
do you get poultry press?​

sorry every one i got the dates wrong
marlinchaser thanks for seeing my error
the show for delmarva is in november just got used to writing october on my papers sorry for that yes it is in noverber 17 and 18. the frederick show is on the 3rd or 4th i will look in my calendar sorry for not getting all the infromation i got my hair cut and didn't get home until late last night and was exhausted due to having a cold as well.
As well marlinchaser i do get the poultry press as well as belong to the susquehanna poultry club so we discuss the up coming shows. A actually got the new poultry press yestarday.
again sorry every on for the typing mistake:/

Marlinchaser i will try and rember to email you when i get home. where i do most of my backyard chicken chat doesn't allow me to send email's

p.s. if i do forget forgive me for i have a cold and feel absolutly crudy have lost my voise and it's been raining here for three days so i just want to sleep all the time:barnie

Aswell the frederick show is the 3rd of november

Back
Top Bottom