FREE - 1 dozen BBS Orp eggs - Central Va. - Winners!!

Awesome!! Great picks...
bow.gif

Congrats to the winners!!
celebrate.gif

did you call de law ???? the dog's owner will be responsible for their his damage times(X) two !!!
The dog's owner should have offered to buy your replacements or give you a very good cash settlement !!

What happen ??

Shannon

Quote:

Well the dog was owned bye my grandfathers, brother, sons exwife now remarried to a third cousin on my grandmothers side and it was her 15 yr old daughters dog. The dog somehow climbed into the coop via egg door only 2 x 1.5 feet wide.Once inside could not get out and thus had himself a midnight snack on my beloved blue and splash orps, plus a few others. 2 survived the attack but I had to put them down that am. My family was very P.O. and upset. After a week the worst part was I had to buy eggs Like a city person how embarresing! The dog was removed from the pen and due to family pressure not much could be done.

I am back in the market for blue orps If anyone can point us in the right direction.. This happened end of last fall, and we backed away from BYC for awhile not sure if we wanted to cont. with chickens or give up b/c of what happened. A few BYC pals helped us find some pretty chicks, but I still regret loosing those fine birds.

Quote:
You must be from a VERY small town.
lol.png
This sounds like my husband's home town.

Last edited:
Congrats to all the winners miss priss is great.

Yes it is a small town. We just last year got our first WENDYS and now there is a walmart close bye as well. We live about 30 minutes from AL. Most of my family has kept all the farm land that was divide amoung the family long ago. Sometimes if your lucky they just swap the property out between family members..

My uncle yesterday told me how that he once stole his brothers pig painted it black and sold it back to his brother a few days after his pig was stolen. Don't know if I trust him, but it just proves we are a small community that loves the country life.

Back
Top Bottom