FREE 2 DUCKS

Gimmeaduck

Chirping
Dec 5, 2021
I'm crazy in love with ducks but I suppose I am destined never to be able to have any. My neighbor sprays his field and I have a life threatening allergy to the spray. When he sprays I must leave my home for 3-6 weeks until it goes away.
I have no family and my home and pets are my responsibility. Living in the mountains, is not conduceive to having close neighbors that you can be friends with who are always happy to lend a hand. It does not work that way.
So my two ducks are free if anybody would like to have them. They are half grown, doing well. I think they may be Rouans or domestic Mallards. I got them at TSC early this spring.
Please do not lecture me on getting something that I must now give away. I feel bad enough as it is. Lecturing me will serve no purpose except to pour salt in my wounds. They are good ducks. They like their pool. They love swimming and sitting under the shade of the flowers. I love them very much. The vet and the manager at the feed store said the one would not live but they are both doing well. I took good care of them and the weak one made it and is doing fine now.
They are eating Purina Duck feed. Please let me know if you are interested in taking them. Somebody must pick them up. I cannot go home right now except for a few moments every 3 days or so. I have a friend who will meet you at my place to give them to you.
Thank you.

Attachments

• 281374031_1035590077350964_7783715895100047259_n.jpg
    281374031_1035590077350964_7783715895100047259_n.jpg
    680.6 KB · Views: 13
I'm crazy in love with ducks but I suppose I am destined never to be able to have any. My neighbor sprays his field and I have a life threatening allergy to the spray. When he sprays I must leave my home for 3-6 weeks until it goes away.
I have no family and my home and pets are my responsibility. Living in the mountains, is not conduceive to having close neighbors that you can be friends with who are always happy to lend a hand. It does not work that way.
So my two ducks are free if anybody would like to have them. They are half grown, doing well. I think they may be Rouans or domestic Mallards. I got them at TSC early this spring.
Please do not lecture me on getting something that I must now give away. I feel bad enough as it is. Lecturing me will serve no purpose except to pour salt in my wounds. They are good ducks. They like their pool. They love swimming and sitting under the shade of the flowers. I love them very much. The vet and the manager at the feed store said the one would not live but they are both doing well. I took good care of them and the weak one made it and is doing fine now.
They are eating Purina Duck feed. Please let me know if you are interested in taking them. Somebody must pick them up. I cannot go home right now except for a few moments every 3 days or so. I have a friend who will meet you at my place to give them to you.
Thank you.
Where are you in the world?

Back
Top Bottom