Free chick from McMurray

Got chicks from McMurray this morning! All healthy and alive! Here's my free chick, I'm thinking Partridge Cochin? What do you guys think? He is a cutie, I think I'll keep him!

My youngest son has the Buff Cochin in this pic.

I FINALLY got my pictures loaded to computer. Here is the free chick that we received. I am thinking a Dark Brahma. What do you think? S/He is a bit smaller than the Buff and Light Brahmas we ordered. But I guess I don't really know what breed s/he is and how big it should be to start comparing it to others.
smile.png

Last edited:
I FINALLY got my pictures loaded to computer. Here is the free chick that we received. I am thinking a Dark Brahma. What do you think? S/He is a bit smaller than the Buff and Light Brahmas we ordered. But I guess I don't really know what breed s/he is and how big it should be to start comparing it to others.:)
I think our Dark Brahma looks similar. I will try to remember to post a pic in the morning to compare.

I think our Dark Brahma looks similar. I will try to remember to post a pic in the morning to compare.

That would be great! He is not feathering out as fast as some of the other breeds. Is that typical of the Brahma breed because the Buff and Light are slow on feathering too? They are by far way bigger than this fella I posted a pic of though.

Back
Top Bottom